is it possible to get the chef bonju avatar?

mrkoolnerd

Yes, it's possible to get the avvie. But sadly, nobody has it yet.

Here are some pages that have tested theories for the avvie.

http://petpages.neopets.com/~Triedandtested

http://www.sunnyneo.com/bonju/

Oh geez, no one has found it yet? It came out a couple months before I left, and that was a while ago.

It's most definitely got to be possible. Because TNT wouldn't lie, right? :shiftyeyes_anim:

But anyway, I think a lot of people have given up, so there's a less likely chance someone will find it soon, but there is always that possibility. :yes:

Oh geez, no one has found it yet? It came out a couple months before I left, and that was a while ago.

It's most definitely got to be possible. Because TNT wouldn't lie, right? :shiftyeyes_anim:

But anyway, I think a lot of people have given up, so there's a less likely chance someone will find it soon, but there is always that possibility. :yes:

Of course TNT wouldn't lie! I mean, March 3rd really was canceled because no one was interested in it, and Jelly World obviously doesn't exist :P

Eh, true. Someone may find it some day, but I still maintain it will end up on TNT's Most Epic Pranks list.

• 1 month later...

I don't have the Chef Bonju Avatar either. ( I don't care about him, I want Hoban >_< but I missed the Plot >_< )

Maybe it has something to do with his cooking pot. I visited him and I just saw his cooking pot and he wanted me to throw 3 items in there.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid posting on inactive boards. Thank you! You can check when someone last posted by looking at the timestamp above their post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher\).

The original topic was inactive. PM me to unlock it!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher\ if you have any questions regarding this action.