load test on key quest

Its my first time trying the load test but its not that laggy as what most of you said, for me its just like playing KQ during normal times. I tried 1 game but I lose and I haven got my virtual prize yet.

I've look through the KQ board and someone said that it would take a few weeks for us to receive the prize :ohno: I wonder if its truth or not...

I never played the first time but this time it was faster than usual, I enjoyed it so much because I usually lag playing it.

If there were special virtual prizes I don't know what they were, unless it was just the double keys we got for each game. I didn't get anything exciting when I redeemed my keys either.

I came on the 58th minute on before the load test ended but I was just wondering, will I still get my virtual prize? The game didn't load fully till like the second minute, and it was already after the load test ended...

I came on the 58th minute on before the load test ended but I was just wondering, will I still get my virtual prize? The game didn't load fully till like the second minute, and it was already after the load test ended...

If you got the thanks message and double keys, you'll probably get the virtual prize.

It was much better than the first load test and actually ran better than it does normally lol, at least for me it did.

If none of you know yet, Neopets is having another Load test on March 14th which is this Saturday. If you have school, you don't have to worry about it, or something like that, unless you are on the other side of the country. :/ If so, at least you can buy the item!!!

I live in europe, i.e the other side of the world, the key quest test thing was on at around 1 am here... As it was the last several times.

I would really like to participe in it - i mean double keys? *yay*. Anyone know how I could do this without waking up at 1 am...?

um not really. i'm sorry that you're going to have to wake up at 1 AM to experience it.

I live in europe, i.e the other side of the world, the key quest test thing was on at around 1 am here... As it was the last several times.

I would really like to participe in it - i mean double keys? *yay*. Anyone know how I could do this without waking up at 1 am...?

Unfortunately not. You'll have to stay up till 1 am like me :( I wish they'd do it at another time but I guess that's when most people are on.

I was very sleepy just now because for me its like 8am in the morning and yesterday I stayed up until 4am so I'm tired and I don't really care if I will win the game anymore. I won 1 game later on but then the time period has ended :whaa:

The people of live in Eurpe are lucky cuz it is only 1 am but in her it is 4 am, it sucks if want my opinion. Is there any other way to get double keys?