You may have met me before...

Hello hello :)

Welcome to TDNforums.

Very nice set you have there, indeed.

I enjoy photoshop too... though making all TDN coverage graphics for the Daily Dare got me a little tired of that Blumaroo... I'm V by the way, content director of TDN.

Hello... errr *looks at name* Daily?

What shall we call you?

You can call me monster Laura.

Anyway, formalities aside, we're all glad you came here, and we hope you have a lovely stay. ;)

Hey, welcome to TDNforums :D

My name's Stephanie.

Here's a rundown of the stuff on the forums (if I missed out on anything, someone else would probably correct me ;))

We're pretty insane, but in a good way :)

We're also helpful, so if you have any burning questions, pm one of us or make a topic of your own.

There's a range of cookies on our snack table, but be careful of the cookies- they're a bit.........poisonous :evil:

Have fun!

Read the rules!

Did I miss anything? Someone help me :P

Well, I hope you stay active here. I'll cya around!

Hey, and welcome! The other members have pretty much covered everything like reading the rules and such, but I'm going to do it again! Why? Because I can. :yes: So, a few really simple guidelines to help you survive and enjoy TDNForums.

1. Read the rules. It's very very important. We don't like angry mods.

2. Accept our insanity. It's inescapable.

3. Join it :evil:

4. Get and stay active. It's always sad when newbies disappear... =[

5. Have fun!

I think you can handle those, right? As Stephanie said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm Livvy, by the way. You already met Laura. It would be silly to warn you about us ourselves... so we'll leave one of the other members to do that. ;)

LOL I love Photoshop, been using it since version 5. Beat that! ;)

Anywho, welcome. I'm Mimi. I do a lot of graphics so if you are into that kind of thing.. Yanno, check out my site.. *pokes* :D

Every body said the things that had to be said already, I will be more than welcome to greet you a organization only foe evil minds. pm me if you are interested.

Now is living in a desert that temperature ranches from 40c to 20c(in winter, it gets soo cold), I think living near the beach is the point.