1000 nps the maximum for flash games?

May.

Hey guys, :)

I was wondering if the highest amount of neopoints you can get per (flash) game is 1000 nps?

'Cause I played a couple of games (Maths Nightmare, for example.)

And I get 1000 nps whether I score 667 or 3840. :eh:

Thanks for the help! ^_^

Yes the limit is 1000 nps a game. So unless you're trying for a trophy, just stop to play once you reached the needed score for 1000nps.

Ohh, okay.

Thanks! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If it's your first time playing, play as much as you can, and don't just try for the 1,000 because you might turn out really good, and win a trophy!

If you get lutari beads, (very expensive), then your score can go up to 1250, (2500 when it's the featured game). Also any score below the 1000 can also get a boost. It happens - depending upon how many beads you have, quite often. I don't play that many games now, (KQ takes up my time), and I still get quite a few np boosts every day.

If you get lutari beads, (very expensive), then your score can go up to 1250, (2500 when it's the featured game). Also any score below the 1000 can also get a boost. It happens - depending upon how many beads you have, quite often. I don't play that many games now, (KQ takes up my time), and I still get quite a few np boosts every day.

ohh, is there a specific coloured bead that does that?

because i heard that the different colours, do different things. :)

--

& thanks for the tip, deepti! ^_^

i'll make sure i do that next time i try out a new game. :)

Here are the color beads and what they do:

Red_____Strength_____Increases Neopoints earned when playing games.

Blue_____Diplomacy___Lowers shop prices.

Green___Luck________Increases random events.

Yellow___Unknown____Currently unknown

ohh, is there a specific coloured bead that does that?

because i heard that the different colours, do different things

Apparently it is as Unstream has stated although I was reading a site that debates that, (especially with the green). They seemingly believe that its just a matter of having more beads, (whatever the colour). Do note however that it is a very expensive thing to accomplish - and one of the beads of each colour, if I remember correctly, can only come from referring people to the Neopets mobile service.

Is it worth it? I'm sure in the very long run it will be paid back through games/shop savings etc but not quickly :)