i can't belive it's almost been two years since bounju came out

mrkoolnerd

do you think it's possible to get the avatar?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. do you think it's possible to get the avatar?

• yes
    • no

How can they retire an avvie that nobody even has. It's pure insanity

It's there. It's one of those really obscure ones, but it must be there. I remember when the first avatar where you had to look at the page source and paste a certain part of it your url came out. People figured it out within a day. You just have to think outside the box.

Well actually, we don't know if NOBODY has it. Who knows? They may be sitting at home right now and laughing their heads off at all of us. It may even be something really simple, that we just overlooked. I just don't think it's attainable though, because surely one person should've gotten it and hinted at it!

For me, anything related to avatars are profitible. What's more profitible then having the only avvie that nobody else has?

lol. I was just thinking about it, and maybe somebody should start a topic. In fact, I think I'll do it. Stay tuned to see what happens! ;)

Well actually, we don't know if NOBODY has it. Who knows? They may be sitting at home right now and laughing their heads off at all of us. It may even be something really simple, that we just overlooked. I just don't think it's attainable though, because surely one person should've gotten it and hinted at it!

Actually, I'm pretty sure that nobody has it, since I think TNT mentioned something like that. It was in an editorial and a caption in the image thing.

But if I got it, I'd definitely not tell anyone and flaunt it around the boards for a couple of months before letting a few people know :P

lol. I bet I would do. For like a month, I would show it off as my avvie, and then go all like "I have the avvie and you don't!" :P

My thoughts are this:

It exists. It is attainable. I think that the staff members will choose someone randomly and send them the avatar. However once you receive this avatar you are bound by silence. Then, however, if someone were to talk they would take away their avatar and then the person would have no credibility..!

Ok that sounded WAY better in my head.. Work with me here! :P

I Just want to warn people, don't be tempted by the scams on youtube, they look realistic, but come on, 5 million? It has scam written all over it.

How was I off topic? There are tutorials on youtube explaining how to get the bonju avatar, and the secret recipe is worth "5 million" according to the scammers. I was simply pointing out that no one should be tempted.

People try to scam people on neopets on youtube?? o-0 Wow. Must have nothing better to do. -sighs-

Ollie? Staff members aren't supposed to give out clues anyways, so now we know for sure it was a fake.

If it's active and obtainable, I'm sure there's at least one person who has it. Someone who doesn't really understand. I come across people who have amazing avatars but have no idea what they are, or that people are desperate for them.

Izzy had a good idea though, it's possible TNT say it's active but have forgotten to do something, to add a code or activate something.

My vote is for not sure :P.

Perhaps it has something to do with the ridiculously obscure stamp?

Do you think they'd really forget to activate it in 2 years though? They need to do something, give us a hint! This has gone on long enough I think.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I totally agree. At least they could tell us how many ingredients you need, or ONE item for it, so that we have a start!