Umm... "offline mode"?

Snakeystew

I've now done the AAA daily dare twice and yet both times it has failed to send the score - saying "doh! can't send in offline mode", (doesn't happen on other games).

What's that about? I've already accepted the AAA, (because I had over the 1000 at the time), so I really need to get it done. Help appreciated.

----

Oh.. that's odd. It has seemingly sent the score even while saying it couldn't. Very strange. Can lock the post now :)

No, you still get your NP. for Super Hasee Bounce today, I send in a score of 150 -blushes and whispers "I know it's bad"- and I started off with 0 NP to see if I would get any NP because people have been reporting glitches. I got a total of 253 NP, so you do get your neopoints and your prize. I don't agree with this NC Mall Ticket thing though. It annoys me SO much.

You should check back to the daily dare home page, if you do send your score then it should appear there to be that you received a prize from overcoming the score of whom you challenge which is AAA. I just now also has this problem but I check back to the main page it shows that the score is sent eventually :D

I think everybody had this problem, but usually people got their prizes.

I guess, but TNT should really fix this problem. Players who don't go on sites such as these may be confused and may not accept their prize until way way later on.

I got my NP though. That's what I keep saying. It may look like you didn't get any NP, but I earned 234

I got my NP though. That's what I keep saying. It may look like you didn't get any NP, but I earned 234

Did you get the message that said "doh! can't send in offline mode"?

Strange. I got that message and I didn't get Neopoints at all.

I guess it's random then. Whenever whatever we get neopoints from feels like giving them to us, they will :P

See? I wasn't lying. :P I really did get some NP, because when I played the Dare I noticed that I got some.

strange....then i guess it happens to random people. xD