High Scores Questionnn.

CasiCane.

First off, hey, heh, haven't been here in awhile...

Anyway, today's high scores for Magma Blaster were aroudn 668. I scored 693 and it says something like "Your score is being reviewed by staff," and all that. So I waited for a couple minutes, then closed it. Then I went back to the original game page and it still says MY highest score is 650. So...did I lose that score, or does it just take them forever to process it and stuff?

Please and thank you ^_^

It just takes them a while to check over scores ^^ Plus it's the weekend, so the absolute earliest it'd be reviewed is tomorrow. It'll probably be longer than that though; the time it takes to review a score is somewhat random.

You'll get a neomail when it's reviewed stating if it's accepted or not, if you qualified for an avatar (only on avatar games), 1000 neopoints, etc etc

Alright ^w^

Thankies

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all psots at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was just saying thanks for the help lol am I supposed to put mindless jabber just so I can abide to one rule?

Not like I was spamming or anything, just a simple thank you. ^__^

I was just saying thanks for the help lol am I supposed to put mindless jabber just so I can abide to one rule?

Not like I was spamming or anything, just a simple thank you. ^__^

Well in my opinion saying thank you could possibly be done via PM if you can't squeeze in 7 words. That's not that many anyway. Get-back-at-staff fail. lol