Hello =)

sarria33

Hi Siara! Welcome to TDNF, and happy March to you too! I hope you enjoy your time here. There are a few guidelines you'll need to follow to make your experience great:

1. Read the rules. Our mods are cool people, but not when they're angry.

2. We're a bit insane. Accept it.

3. Join it! :evil:

4. Get active, and stay active. I hate when new people disappear; it's so saddening.

5. Have fun!

(Hehe, I'm liking my guidelines. =P ) Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions, because really, that's what we're here for.

And the cookies... don't eat them. Yet.

Like livvy said in number one, the mods aren't cool when they're angry. They're hot. XD (Such a bad pun, that I'm not even sure it deserves to be a pun)

Anyway, I am Laura, the insanity around here. Enjoy!

Wow Laura. Just... wow. No, that doesn't count as a pun.

Another thing about the snack table... Laura spends a lot of time under there. Don't go near it with unprotected toes.

Hey there Saira! My name is Will and welcome to TDNF! I hope the two other welcomers didn't scare you off yet :P

But yeah, just remember to stick to the rules. And don't worry, the mods won't bite unless you break the rules all the time.

So...yeah, I hope you enjoy it here and get to know the community. There's a lot of friendly people here willing to help in just about anything. Feel free to explore the forums and post around and hopefully I'll see you on the boards!

~*~Welcome Sarria~*~

First, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. I noticed you don’t have forum signature would you like me to design one for you? PM me if your interested.

Welcome Sarria to the insane world of TDNF! Don't worry, Livvy and Laura don't bite (I'm pretty sure about livvy though not that much for Laura! :P)

Anyways, if you need anything, feel free to ask. I'm specialized in Battlepedia.

They're hot. XD (Such a bad pun, that I'm not even sure it deserves to be a pun)

I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!

Of course I don't bite. Only Laura bites. I am merely capable of channeling her insanity. Other than that, I'm as normal as any other member you'll meet here. I promise. And I do so hope I didn't scare you off. :guiltysmiley:

*shakes head in dismay and hilarity*

Ah, the insanity........what makes our forum unique (:

Welcome Saira to TDNForums!

My name's Stephanie.

I hope you'll stick around and have fun with some of the friendly and uber helpful people around here. ;)

Well, everyone's bet me to what's needed to be said, so I'll continue somewhere else :P

Happy March back at ya!

Oh..I hope that you didnt get scared of those too, they are just like that all the time, *evil grin*, no seriously we are just sucha sweet pile of ... *coughmeepitscough8 *evil laugh*. did I say soemthing, okay then happy march for all of ya out there eating and chewing toe-eaters.