Oh boy :D

master11190

He's so sweet :3

Anybody else play Pokemon? I've only played red and sapphire (and platinum when it comes out). oh, and mystery dungeon. There's a new one of those coming out too! My boyfriend thought I'd like explorers of time, so I rented it, and I loved it! Now I'm hooked :laughingsmiley:

Ahh, I love the Pokemon games! I remember playing Pokemon Red on my Gameboy ages ago.. D: I sold my DS recently though so I can't play the new one.. I'm sad!

Tell me all about it when you get it! :D

Lol I remember when Pokemon was so popular, and everyone liked it. Then it died down real quick. I remember the only one I've ever played was Silver :P

EoS is the new Mystery Dungeon, not out in Japan yet. Platnium is the 3rd 4th gen game, goes with Diamond and Pearl.

I preordered mine. ^_^ I can't wait for my spiffy figurine with the game!

The DSi looks cool.... but I'll stick with my Lite. I like the backwards compatability.

I think it looks amazing... Giratina's Origin form looks a little creepy itself, and the whole out-of-the-fog looks adds to ti. And the detail... I drool over pics, I can't wait to see the real thing.

I have a red DS lite :] I love it! Too bad it doesn't come in purple.... I was looking for one right after Christmas time, and I think I called every Wal-Mart in the state trying to find one. I ended up driving 15 minutes to pick up the last one they had in stock :] At midnight. That's devotion! :P

Unstream I don't think it's died down.. I admit it isn't quite as popular as it used to be but it's still pretty popular in the gaming world. o_O

The anime's poplularity is very low but still there, but it's really the games and cards that keep it going. The games are very high ranked when it comes to staragety and thier own consoles, usually in the top 20 for months after they come out, and the cards... the cards are awesome, and i think there's still major tournaments held for the TCG game.

I used to play Pokemon on my GameBoy and GameBoy Advance. I never did the cards though. They didn't make sense to me. I'd get bored and organize my friend's collection though.

There's a group of kids at my school that play various card games like that at lunch.

Yeah I remember the cards. I hated how you had to use those energy cards to do attacks and such. It was always pretty annoying. I liked playing with the Yugioh cards more. My brother and I still break those out every now and then for old times sake, but we have old cards, so they kinda suck. It stinks how they keep releasing new and better cards to the point where the old ones are useless and it no longer takes any strategy.

I just collect the cards. I have a bunch of holos. :3

I'm willing to bet if there's a gaming club at your school someone will play. I know a couple guys in the one at mine and they enjoy the games.

Well it's kinda like the people with higher influences claimed this stuff to be "uncool", so then nobody played them anymore for fear of being mocked, and over time people forgot about it.

I'm pretty sure I sold all of my old cards.

• 4 weeks later...

Girantina looks scary. If anyone has seen the part where you are about to battle him you WILL know what i mean. :ohno:

Ahh Explorers of time is hard! :grrr: When I bought it I thought it would be like BRT... it's not.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.