I'm never gonna get the game avatars

master11190

I also suck at games. I may have like two or three avatars from games but yeah i also have the suteks tomb one because that was easy. I feel your pain. And this next month is only going to be a major reminder of how bad i am at it since I really want to beat AAA all the time but i know i wont be able to.

Don't worry; you're not the only one who's bad at them. I stink at games. =\ So I'm going to wait until I'm incredibly bored and have a week where I have absolutely nothing to do, and then I'm going to tackle all the game avvies. I won't get any of them, but I'll tackle them anyway. :P

livvy that sounds like what i plan on doing this summer. Just play them about a billion times until hopefully you can get good enough to get them. Yeah i really really hate that part about avatars because i can never get them and i always feel like if i just did then i would have so many more.

Once when I was playing faerie bubbles on a random day, I was 43 points from getting the avatar!!!

And I never got a better score like that again......

The same happened with ultimate bullseye II, but this ended in a more happier ending.

I was 1 point from getting the avatar! That was my highest score since forever.

But then a week later, I got the avvie :D

So, don't give up! You'll get there someday, no matter what!

All ya gotta do is keep playing and practicing and you'll get the game avatars eventually.

The only flash game avatar I have is the Ace Zafara one. And I'm less than 100 points from getting the Revenge is Sweet avatar.

Haha I was playing ice cream machine earlier (I love that game!) and I got up to almost 7000 points, and I got all excited, so I checked how many points I needed to get the avatar... it's 14,500 -_- Never gonna happen.

I feel your pain with that one. The highest i have ever gotten was like 12000 but i will never get it either.

I agree! The avatars for games are way too hard! >.< I have a couple.. I haven't tried for the Sutek's Tomb one, maybe I can get that if you think it's easy! :D The Ace Zafara one is super duper easy, too! I only have a couple as well.. :(

I was pretty much resigned to the same conclusion as you, until I decided to just play certain games every day for fun. It wasn't even a week before I got my Gadgadsbogen game avatar and another one (can't remember which). Working on Snowmuncher now.

All honestly, I think a good share of game avvie are easy to get with practice. When I set up a goal, I usualy meet it if I play the game everyday or if I sit at my computer until I get it. Yes, it takes skills... but that's why we write game guides here at The Daily Neopets :)

Ok now i am going to try these so called easy avatar games you guys have been talking about. Hopefully it will work out well.

Don't be too discouraged! You could at least get the Meepit vs. Feepit avatar! That's an easy one if you follow the strategy on TDN. ^_^

Ok i will admit that one only took me two tries to get. I tried to lose 2 times a guy but some times i accidently killed them before i did. o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Don't give up!

Make a list of them all. You could rank them, the one you like the most to the one you dislike the most. Put what score is needed to obtain the avatar next to how many points you are currently able to get. Which ones are you good at? What needs minor/major improvement?

Keep this in mind- if you try to do them all at once, you'll get no where. Pick one at a time. Play it. Get to know it. Find what works for you. Look up guides, doing so has helped me. TDN has plenty of good ones :P.

I'm not a gamer, I don't have a thousand trophies. But with practice, I'm actually able to get some good scores on the ones I really like. Plus ones I don't. Grand Theft Ummagine. I never in a million years thought I could ever get that avatar. One day I decided to give it another go. Using TDN's guide, I got the avatar plus a trophy! It took me over an hour and I'm still very proud of it!

Hey- I haven't got Sutek's Tomb! Everyone says it's easy :P. I get just over halfway there and run out of time. I WILL get it, just have to keep practicing. Just like you WILL get some more, just give it some time!

There were a handful of game avatars that I "earned" purely from using the game guides (Dice Escape, for one). And a bunch that were luck and perseverance. (Bilge Dice, Wheel of ______).

Usually, I pick a small selection of games to work at simultaneously. There are some I have been working on for more than a year now (Ice Cream Machine, Freaky Factory). I chose to work on those ones first because they were kind of fun, and I am decently good at them, but I've found that I've more or less hit this invisible wall with score improvement, and I just never get any better. But, I'll keep trying.

Likewise, there have been other games that I felt I was totally terrible at (Gadgadsgame, Meepit Juice Break), but after reading a game guide, and practicing a a bit, I was able to get them in under a week.

The only ones I think I'll have no hope of getting are the ones that require getting in the high scores or getting a trophy. Almost all of those games are ones that I'm terrible at.

Don't give up on all of the the game avatars!