Games

Batman

This is probably another stupid question but I am full of them today. Is it ok to play games on your main account and on your side account? I really don't want to get frozen but my mom just likes playing a few games and she doesn't really want to deal with the rest of the game. I used to leave it on on the computer that everyone uses but since i have so much free time at school i just play it on my laptop. I was wondering if i could just open my side account and she could just play games there. I don't really do much with my side account because I really don't want to get frozen.

No, you can't play games on your main and side, no matter what. Even if you don't use the neopoints, donate them, or whatever, earning neopoints on any account but your main is not allowed. The editorial in the Neopian Times this week actually touched on this, even saying you can't earn game avatars on your side.

The easiest thing would be for your mom to just make an account and log on when she wants to play games. Completely unconnected from your account.

My 5 year old son plays games for me on Neopets sometimes, is it against the rules then? I mean, he is 5.. It's not like I am actively sharing an account with someone that can do damage or anything. o_O