Relationship stuff!

master11190

Aww, you had a middle school relationship? Cute! ^_^

Let's see, I've been out of a relationship for... *counts* 16 years and two months! Yay! My entire life. Unless you count my "dating" in Kindergarten, but somehow I don't think that's the same thing. :P

Well I don't mean it's a bad thing, I enjoy my relationship lots ^~^ But it is sad that they're so far away and stuff. But it happens I guess.

Go us! *highfive* I've been in my relationship since October 18th, 2007.

Aww that's sucky. I had a middle school relationship for about 13 months then I broke up with him. But we're still like, best friends lol.

0_0 Oh gosh. This isn't happy, but I have to share it anyway. There's this guy at my church who's about five years older than me, and our parents have always said we're so much alike because we're both smart and we were both brought up in good Christian homes. But... His mother just found out Saturday that his girlfriend is pregnant. And has been for a while now.

It scares me that he would do something like that, because he's always been such a good kid... but I noticed a change in him, and I guess I wasn't just going crazy. He changed. And it scares me. 0_0

Well he is in college isn't he? It's not strange for people to change a lot.

Plus, 60% of Christians lose their faith when they go to college, so it could have happened to him.

No, he's... OH! I keep forgetting I'm 16 now! Sorry; he's only four years older than me. Well, three and a half. He's turning 20 in two months. So yes, I suppose he is in college. But that's still really frightening. :(

=O No abortion!!

Me, I'm going to go on the pill when I lose it. Condoms are just bleh. So far it's looking like I'm either going to when I'm 17 or 18 lmao. Way to be part of the statistics >.<

Annnnd I'll shut up before this thread gets too raunchy haha.

When it comes to contraceptive, some parents don't allow their children to get birth control. My girlfriend recently got it just a couple months ago (she's 18), she would of had it much longer, but her parents are pretty strict because they think I'm a bad influence.

Down with the strictness! [/Disturbed reference]

Reading through these last three pages has made me feel old, even though I'm not that much older than you guys, and probably not older than a few of you either.

Did the long-distance coupled with military thing for two and a half years, been married for a year, and been with him for 3 1/2 years next month. Though it makes me feel old, it also makes me feel super lucky.

• 1 month later...

you are :)

i'm 20 and since i broke off with my bf one year ago because i went to college, all the boys i meet are only after one and one thing only.i'm fed up with it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.