NP Ratio

Coco

I don't think any of the games I like playing had good changes. Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway, Magax, Jungle Raiders... not a HUGE difference, still able to get 1K from each. Most of them, at least the ones I take note of, have stayed the same. I'm not too disappointed, I only wish they changed the ratios for more games. Good changes, of course :P.

Yes, you never know, next month the ratio could go back up, stay the same or go down.

Dubloon Disaster went up (that game has a good ratio about 33% of the time, lol)

Jolly Jugglers, Moon Rock Rampage, Usuls Suspects and Zurroball went up as well.

I will have to change some of the games from my favorite, but it's alright... I know next month will bring new games with a good ratio and I'm always happy of a change ;)

I found that the ratios have improved. Attack of the Marblemen and Hot Dog Hero are once again fast and easy. Grand Theft Ummagine is fast as well. There wasn't much of a change for Maths Nightmare, and Zurroball's become ridiculously easy again. Revel Roundup and Ruins Rampage also now have a respectable ratio too.

Ok so I am NOT crazy! Used to be that I could play Math Nightmare and score 300 points and get 1k. Now I get half of that! I was really confused because yesterday is when I noticed and didn't understand.

I just came back to Neopets a month ago, so I'm still not really used to this changing-ratios thing. Pterattack went down big time. Dx It's one of my favorite games (got on the high score table for the third time yesterday), and I used to get 1k easy after about a thousand points. Today I scored a thousand points and I got 300 NP. :| I can over four thousand points with some effort, but three times a day would just drive me crazy. ><

Thankfully, Snowmucher remains unaffected. ^^ I could play that all day.

I hate that! Once I could get lots of money from some games, but then the ratio went down and I am like "Next 25th it WILL go up!" LOL

It's sort of expected I guess but for me its just keep on finding new games that are of good ratio every month...

I am a bit sad with the Maths Nightmare NP ratio now. It used to be by only answering 5 medium random questions (that is almost like task in seconds) to get 1000NPs, now I have to answer about 15.

So sad the 5 times each game is the last today. How I wish they make it a routine for each Friday-Sunday.

My biggest issue with the NP ratio is when it is set so low that not even the "ultimate" high score doesn't max out the NPs. There isn't any game that I am incredibly good at so I dont want it to be set to my level, but a rough average wouldnt hurt, right? Then I have a manic moment and want to look at ALL the games and make a list of which games' ratios are set that way.... ugh.

Well luckily, the ratios change on the 25th of each month. So you still have something to look forward to. Turmac Roll hs gone down. :/ My high score has something to do with an aqua berry. ;) Look for those, and the ratio won't matter as much.