Helllloo :)

Georgia

Hi Georgia, and welcome to TDNF! You'll meet a LOT of other New Zealanders here. :yes: And hopefully you'll like all of us! We're very friendly and helpful, albeit a trifle insane (:

So, as Tivsy said, be sure to read the rules and all that fun stuff so we don't have any angry mods, stay active, have fun, and oh yea, don't eat the cookies!

:O I'm from NZ! Woot!

Even though we're a small country, there's a lot of us here on the forums :D

Hopefully you'll join in with us active members :)

Anyways, my name's Stephanie and welcome to TDNForums.

Yeah, we're a bit insane, but you are already.....now (:

Make sure you read the rules and try the cookies if you dare! :evil:

HI!! Welcome, I don't think I've realllllllly been around long enough to welcome someone but it still works. I'm not from NZ like other people but I'm close over here in Aus.

Have fun getting to know people, I'm trying, I just forget to come online all the time.

Well hello there! I'm Laura, and I would like to extend and invitation to you to try our delicious, home-baked TDNcookies. They aren't the same as the TDN cookies. There's no space. That makes them so much better. :P

Anywho, I'm Laura.

Hello Georgia! Welcome to the insane world of TDNF! I hope you enjoy the insanity your stay with us. Remember to read all the rules to prevent getting locked at the mod's famous closet lake! :D

Anyways, if you need any battledome help, feel free to ask! :D

The only scary thing about it is the Closet Lake Monster - aka Cameron when he gets all pruny.

I'm Anime, by the way. Head Mod and Cookie Inspector. xP

Hello Georgia, welcome. :) I have joined TDN since few months ago, but very inactive due to my very busy real life work. So glad that today I have a few min to stop by here before I head to bed. Lucky you, staying in that beautiful country. It is on my place-to-go list.