princessmelody539

Hardest avvie  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which avatar is the most frustating?

• Blumaroo- Chef Bonju
    • Bilge Dice- Lucky Streak
    • Number Six
    • SDB Pack Rat
    • Sloth!
    • Lever Of Doom
    • I Taunt The Pant Devil!
    • Super Attack Pea!
    • Other (Post below)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the Lever of Doom is taking A LOT of money from me. Right now I'm into game avatars so I've gotten a few of those DoM3 is getting to me though LOL I'm just curious about how to get the chef avvie. I'll laugh if it was simple.

I would have to say Edna's avatar. I would agree with Lever of Doom, but that all changed once I got it. But all those random avatars are up there on my list as well, such as Snowager and Scalawag from Buried Treasure.

Oh lever of doom, how I hate you, so very very much. The amount of NP I have spent trying to get you is ridiculous (over 100k) at least with the game avatars that I'm having trouble with *Destructomatch cough* I end up making NP anyway, even if not getting the avatar frustrates me

I hate all random avatars. Well, most of them, anyway. And I won't go anywhere near the Lever of Doom. It scares me. I'll get it one day, just not soon.

I'm surprised at how many people say they hate lever of doom. It's common for people to spend 1m on Kelp to get the avatar but I don't hear too many people complaining about that :P And you should get the lever avatar long before spending 1m on it.

Maybe it's the sitting there for so long, watching your nps drop painfully slowly.

And you should get the lever avatar long before spending 1m on it.

Pooey! I'm sure i've spent more :(

Although I'm with everyone else, any of the random avvies suck. I've spent heaps of money on Edna quests and still dont have anything to show, nor with the snowager...

But for some reason I keep going back for more :)

Random avvies suck.

Really, I have none of them right now, and knowing my luck, probably never will. xD

At least you don't have to pay for the snowager :) I don't know, only been to Kelp once. I'm not sure if I want that avatar sometime soon anyway.

as i have not reached most of the mentioned in the poll, then i guess i would have to say avatar collector, so far, its quite frustrating, and there always another avatar, but sometimes, well most times i get stuck because i don't have enough np, or the wrong neopet for said avatar. Hopefully patience will help, and one day i will have more then 300, yea, that day will be very far.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for lever of doom - that's got to be terrifically frustrating for me. But the chocolate avvie is driving me mad as well, because I NEVER come across the right chocolate in stock! On top of that, no matter how much money I have with me I cannot purchase anything from Kelp. I don't know why.

Right now, I'm most frustrated by 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked.' I've been playing that game for longer than I can remember, and i just can't seem to get my score high enough to get the avatar. I've read all sorts of game guides, and I follow the strategies, but that game just hates me! I can't count the number of times I've lost because the game wouldn't generate any red blobs for 15 seconds, when all I need to finish a level is three red figurines. Or the number of times that the game wants me to consecutively make batches of figurines all of the same colour. Frustrating!!!!!

Sorry. I just needed to vent my frustration. By the way, if anyone has any suggestions....

I'm voting for avatar collector because it would entail, unless I did something fantastic, most or all the above suggested avatars. So I would be going through all of those to get the big one. *eyes the game-related avatars and makes a rude gesture*

actually, all random avatars frustrate me! ive been going to the kyrii guy on the island for a year and a half.. then there's the battledome faerie avatar, LOD (although i have largely given up on this one), and of course Edna.. ugh..

I :grrr: Hate :grrr: random avatars. They just don't like me enough. :angry:

I voted for the Avatar collector because you have to have a lot of avatars, and there are a big handful of people who have more retired avatars then me.

• 2 weeks later...

Avvie collector. o.0

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of those, Lucky Streak. D: It takes me loads of tries just to win one game. Ten in a row? Not happening.

The expensive-item ones don't bother me -- you just have to be patient and save up the collat. For random avatars (like LoD and MGoD), I just refresh the page for a few minutes a day; nothing you can do about those. Same for Chef Bonju -- no use worrying about it if no one even knows how to get it yet.

And someone mentioned the Coconut Shy avatar? That one is frustrating, because I can't even play the game. .__. It just shows up as a gray box. Anyone else having that problem?

I hope that chef bonju isn't just some neopian prank... that would just be depressing :stitchface:

That would really be horrible and truly depressing.

Out of those, Lucky Streak. D: It takes me loads of tries just to win one game. Ten in a row? Not happening.

The expensive-item ones don't bother me -- you just have to be patient and save up the collat. For random avatars (like LoD and MGoD), I just refresh the page for a few minutes a day; nothing you can do about those. Same for Chef Bonju -- no use worrying about it if no one even knows how to get it yet.

And someone mentioned the Coconut Shy avatar? That one is frustrating, because I can't even play the game. .__. It just shows up as a gray box. Anyone else having that problem?

Lucky Streak is a bit frustrating, I've given up for now. As for Coconut Shy, I didn't really have a problem with it appearing as a gray box. Did you try refreshing or something like that? Perhaps it had to something with flash?

Anyway, I voted Lever of Doom. Somewhat depressing.