Daily Dare Images!

Superfly

Only 3 days left until the Daily Dare begins. Here is the front page marquee and a few other things. :)

Frontpage Marquee

dailydare_2009.jpg

Game Buttons

icon_1083.giftm_1083.gif

Game Marquee

1083.gif

I'm playing on the days that the challenges start, between both AAA and Abigail if there are games I am really terrible at. I wonder if TDN will do DD '09 counters. If you don't, I'll just have to use my Jellyneo one. But I am half-expecting you to do one. Don't ask me why it's half, it just is.

I'm playing on the days that the challenges start, between both AAA and Abigail if there are games I am really terrible at. I wonder if TDN will do DD '09 counters. If you don't, I'll just have to use my Jellyneo one. But I am half-expecting you to do one. Don't ask me why it's half, it just is.

You have low expectations.

I'm not saying moarrrr.

Yay :D. I don't know how I'm going to manage to get on the computer and play a game every day, though, with me spending so much time at school, on the train and doing homework X). It's still another trophy though!

You don't have to complete challenges the day they are release, though it is going to change the prize you get in the end.