Ban the person above you!

Ruto

Banned because no one ever will.

When I'm online, I perfer people to call me by my username (CAV). The only way you'd get close to calling me Chris, and me calling you by your real name, is if you were to visit NY, and I meet you by coincidence.

But what are the odds of that? Very slim.

Banned cause there's so many Starbucks in NY, and there's 5 boroughs. It's most likely she'll be in Manhattan the whole time. All torists are always in Manhattan. No, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island aren't important. It's all about MANHATTAN.

Sheesh, why can't torists go to a Mets or Yankees game? Or Coney Island? Or the clocktower in Brooklyn? Or the Staten Island Mall (I just listed things that Anisha could do outside of Manhattan).

Banned because only I have the cookies.

Banned because we might go to Manhattan too. :( I am sorry.

No, do go to Manhattan. It has the best stuff. But it's super expensive. $5 for a hot dog. Go to Brooklyn and you'll see the exact same thing for $1.

Manhattan has the most attractions, but this doesn't mean that the other boroughs have nothing. They're all just a train or bus ride away. Since you're coming you should know your way around.

Banned because I stole some so I could use them to get Anisha to forgive me. I predicted this whole thing would happen. Mwahahaha!

I also predicted that in exactly 23 years and 7 seconds someone will die. :O