Ban the person above you!

Ruto

Banned because I was, if you would look at date of membership. I probably didn't care enough to look at that topic.

Ooh, fun fact! :D Did you know I was a part of TDN long before my profile suggests? I came here at the age of 10, soon after the first Super Update Week. Though I had many computer problems back then, technically I have more seniority than Anime, though she does have more experience than me, considering how many time I've been on hiatus.

Banned for having a GRUB menu.

What's a GRUB menu?

Banned because I was, if you would look at date of membership. I probably didn't care enough to look at that topic.

Ooh, fun fact! :D Did you know I was a part of TDN long before my profile suggests? I came here at the age of 10, soon after the first Super Update Week. Though I had many computer problems back then, technically I have more seniority than Anime, though she does have more experience than me, considering how many time I've been on hiatus.

CAV, he's been here since 08 according to his forums profile...WHAT? o_O

Banned for twisting my words again. He wasn't here, because he didn't care about TDN at the time, or he was busy.

Banned for not knowing that GRUB is the Grand Unified Boot Loader, a bootloader which has become commonplace in the world of FOSS operating systems.

Banned for having a GRUB menu.

What's a GRUB menu?

Banned for twisting my words again. He wasn't here, because he didn't care about TDN at the time, or he was busy.

Banned for twisting my words. It wasn't that I didn't care about TDN, I was probably there but didn't see that topic, or didn't care to look at it.

AA's banned for being smart. (Didn't you go to college at 13?)

I first heard about the video game. Apparently both it and the movie are adaptations of a graphic novel series that has been going on for a few years now. I bought the game first, and it was Epic with a capital E! So now I'm interested in the franchise as a whole, heard the movie was very close the books, which it is as I'm now reading the books, and it is. I mean, wow, most of the lines in the movie are the exact same dialog in the comics, and the movie still pulls it off so it doesn't sound they're just quoting the books. This whole story is awesome so far, and as soon as I'm done reading it I'm rushing straight to the theatre to see the movie!

Banned for making me type all this.