Strictly Saving!

Pocketpoppet

I'm new to the forums! MY name is Jess, and I just want to know those who are in the same boat! Everyone needs support!

A little about me: I've had an account since In was 11. I recently returned to Neopets to discover my initial account had been stolen (and frozen)! How strange... I stopped playing when I was 17... I was just SO busy... Now, I'm back at 21 with a new account...

I'm saving for a Faeire paint Brush. Nearly half way there in under a month! I'm going to be able to paint my Xweetok in no time!

Then maybe I can create a Uni and paint him shadow/spotted. Haven't decided yet!

Anyway!

What are YOU saving for? Post your progress!

I'm saving for the heck of saving :P.

I promised I'll spend some of my savings once I've finished NeoQuest2 in InSaNe mode (almost there)... because depending of the weapon I get, I might want to update different part of my battle set.

I'm saving up for a darigan paint brush.

I'm hoping to buy it by next month, I'm just half way :)

Or if some ridiculous RE comes along (like last week- lost a little under 100k <_<, but back on track now) that would be a set back.

But I'm definitely going to make my tonu an avatar pet! ;D

Oh, and btw, welcome to TDNForums Jess! :D

A Nerkmid and Transmog Potion for now, since I still need those avatars. After that... I don't know. I might go after a healer, but the 100% healers are way too much for me, and 50% ones seem sub-par unless you go after Species ones, and I'm not too happy about changing my battle pet into another species... :/ Maybe a second Ghostkerbomb or SoS? I'm less worried about defense right now. XD

Welcome Jess! Wow, halfway to a faerie pb in a month, how are you earning neopoints so fast?

I save for loads of stuff, it changes every other week lol. Sometimes I think I am saving for a certain paint brush, sometimes a certain avatar, and I am piecing together a third lab map just now to make a side account into an adoption account.

Welcome Jess! Wow, halfway to a faerie pb in a month, how are you earning neopoints so fast?

I save for loads of stuff, it changes every other week lol. Sometimes I think I am saving for a certain paint brush, sometimes a certain avatar, and I am piecing together a third lab map just now to make a side account into an adoption account.

Thanks. LOL.

I am playing so many games... It's fun at first, but then they start to make you insane after a little bit. I'm at the point that if I randomly get a bad score, I'll send it anyway. The 5x /Feb. weekend thing has helped... I hope they start making doing that every weekend! They MUST be able to see that things are so expensive that it is discouraging users! I'm also feeding my pet on only jellies and omelets! I splurge on books a little... That's about it, though.

I hope everyone is able to reach their goals! Encouragement is the key, I believe!

Good luck, all! <3

I'm saving up for a darigan paint brush.

I'm hoping to buy it by next month, I'm just half way :)

Or if some ridiculous RE comes along (like last week- lost a little under 100k <_<, but back on track now) that would be a set back.

But I'm definitely going to make my tonu an avatar pet! ;D

Oh, and btw, welcome to TDNForums Jess! :D

Whoa, 100K? What happened?! Sorry that happened :(.

Anyway, welcome to the forums Jess!

I'm saving up so that I have enough NP for the Adam avatar. By which time I'd probably have enough to be lent a Meowclops too!

I LOVE Faerie Xweetoks! Good luck, she'll look beautiful :).

Wow! I'm trying to paint my Xweetock faerie as well! But thats a little far off, considering I only have 200k in my bank after splurging on the lab map, I'm trying to paint my Kougra baby first, Shes christmas at the moment but, nyaah~ Baby pets are so cute. I'm hoping to have KiaraDelilah (My Xweetock) Faerie by the end of the year, but I doubt that, unless I get a pretty awesome RE, like Nerkmids etc. I don't really buy avatars or books, I guess i'm not much of a collectable person. This is quite some time yet, but when my pets have been painted the way I want them, I'll start gathering items for my Meridell gallery (Like all the rare berries, although like I said, that could take months/years!) Goodluck with your goals everyone!

I'm saving right now for the heck of it (just reached 1.1 million!) but I'm considering painting my Shoyru pirate. Not for the clothes, I just like how the wings look. ^_^ That's a lot of NP, though...I don't really play games very often and rely mostly on my shop, so it would take forever. And I'm very prone to random splurges.

Well.. I'm saving for..

- Island PB

- Island Snowickle

- Draik MP

- Maraquan PB

- Maraquan Meowclops

- Bori MP

- Baby PB

- Plushie Zebie

- Zafara MP

- Plushie PB

- Plushie Gallion

So not much o_O

Tigra xx

EDIT: And at last count I was about 1/26 of the way there, but that was before I added the petpets so probably 1/50 if I'm lucky?

I got frozen, so mine's is really sad. I have 21,000 NP. =( But i got that in one day, so if i work like that, i'll get my baby paintbrush soon!

I am saving for:

Enough codestones to get my pet's hp to 100

A sword of Skardskan (not sure if I spelled it correctly)

A crisp blue tunic.

I'm hoping I'll be able to buy them all by either the end of the year or before the next plot :P

And the last time I checked, I was about 31% there.

I'm saving so that sometime in the distant future I can go on a massive multi-million NP spending spree. :yes: So yeah, right now I'm just saving for the sake of saving.

I am saving for a lot! I figure that it equals around 20million to finish! The items are

- 2 Royal Paint Brushes

- One faerie paint brush

- One desert paint brush

- One draik morphing potion (of any type) OR One draik egg

- A Rainbow Shoyru Morphing Potion

Um I *think* that is all...