I keep on getting logged out...

TheUnknown

Actually, this was happening to somebody I know just a few days ago... try completely clearing your browser's cache and cookies. :yes: If that doesn't help, it might be some sort of problem with session storage server-side. If that's the case, we might want to get Ian to check it out...

Do you use Firefox? I know that happened to me with another site a lot and I just had to delete my Firefox profile and create a new one, then the problem was gone.

Yup, Firefox. Now... What will deleting my profile result in? I'm guessing I'll have to re-login to every site, then?

Yup, Firefox. Now... What will deleting my profile result in? I'm guessing I'll have to re-login to every site, then?

Try to avoid deleting your profile if you can - a Firefox profile is a set of files that stores all your settings, cookies, history, bookmarks, passwords, etc. Deleting your old profile and starting with a new one basically reverts everything you've done with Firefox since you installed it (or created the profile).

I agree that you should try clearing your cache first but if you are using a 3.0* version of Firefox there is a bug where you cannot just clear your cache, it will just keep returning. In this case you will need to delete your profile, which is what I ended up having to do. I'm not saying this is what happening because I do not know for sure but if you try to delete cookies and they keep coming back, even when you have not visited those sites, this is probably the case.

I agree that you should try clearing your cache first but if you are using a 3.0* version of Firefox there is a bug where you cannot just clear your cache, it will just keep returning.

:O What bug? Could you point me to a Bugzilla ID? I can't imagine a bug like that going unpatched for six point releases...

If it's not filed yet, could you give me a reproducible testcase so I can start work on it?

:O What bug? Could you point me to a Bugzilla ID? I can't imagine a bug like that going unpatched for six point releases...

If it's not filed yet, could you give me a reproducible testcase so I can start work on it?

There's not such bug in Firefox that makes it not to able delete cache file.

Go to your options on Firefox. That's Tools>Options. Then click on the Privacy button. Then look for the section Cookies. Make sure the two check mark boxes are checked (on). If they aren't, click on them to check marks that are off on. If this doesn't work, click on the exceptions button. Make sure thedailyneopets.com or tdnforums.com aren't in there. If they are, remove them. Then try again.