The next NP world?

M!!

Neopets has so many interesting themed worlds, but what do you think the next one will be? What would you like to see?

Personally, I think they should revive Geraptiku into a sort of Ancient Meso-American themed world. Or do something with it, there a bunch of pointless worlds on the site.

I'd also like to see a 'bad neighborhood' area. Where the walls are tagged with graffiti, the buildings are broken down...stuff like that. There could even be an increased chance of a random event stealing your items! :P

Well, I like the Hollywood themed Idea. They could make a game for it, and then introduce it with a world. And instead of Hollywood, it would be like Neopianwood or something lame like that. ^_^

A "bad neighborhood" could be cool, but kid friendly... not so much. I don't think TNT would go for it. Kids might be frightened by it. When I was younger, if I saw a "bad neighborhood" themed world, I would have left immediately. Then again, I was always a goody-two-shoes...

I'd like to see something like a modern utopia world type thing, with flying cars, giant skyscrapers, and everything being chrome colored. Do you know what I'm talking about?

It could be something like some rich Neopians decided to build it or something. The perfect city.

Then they could have a plot or something, showing the corruption in the city. Like the slaves working in the background to keep it running, and how the builders stole the money to build it, or something like that.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!! A new world AND a new plot! Epic!

I don't know if the slavery is exactly kid friendly either, but then again, neither is war.

I really like that idea, Will. (I'm sure you couldn't tell by my reaction. =P )

Next time they create a new world though, I'd really like it to have a point. Most of the worlds are sadly lacking in things to do.

Anything to do with a new plot, I'm in! :D

There's thousands of ideas that TNT could produce, maybe a musical world, or a cheese world (reminds me of jellyworld XD). Basically random stuff could make some great ideas. :)

I'd hate to have another Kiko Lake. That'd be pointless.

A modern world, something like the Jetsons?

I think that'd be a really brilliant idea, the plot with the working slaves/serfs would be amazing :D

Like a dystopia, or something.

And on the side, am I the only one secretly wishing Kiko Lake and Geraptiku actually meant something? :/

And on the side, am I the only one secretly wishing Kiko Lake and Geraptiku actually meant something? :/

No, you aren't. But I'm openly wishing Kiko Lake and Geraptiku actually meant something.

A dystopia would be brilliant. There are all kinds of games I could imagine for it too... We should get in touch with TNT. :P

I don't like the idea of the bad neighborhood.. I mean this isn't ghetto USA here, LOL. It's a happy themed site! I do think that the Hollywood idea would be amazing. The futuristic world is an ok idea but the Space world is a bit similar so I'm not sure they would want to do things too much alike.

they have already covered technology (space station), magic (faerie land), ghosts (haunted woods), evil (darigan citadel), time travel (meridell + brightvale + tyrannia), culture (altador + shenku), climate (lost desert + terror mountain), pirates (krawk island), lost island (mystery island), underwater (maraqua), and conspiracy theory (jelly world... because it doesn't exist). am i missing any themes? lol

so it would need to be something besides that...

i really like the futuristic city idea though. that would give the stock market a place to exist, and various other games. i don't know if it would pass though, since neopets revolves more around magic than tech in my opinion.

they have already covered technology (space station), magic (faerie land), ghosts (haunted woods), evil (darigan citadel), time travel (meridell + brightvale + tyrannia), culture (altador + shenku), climate (lost desert + terror mountain), pirates (krawk island), lost island (mystery island), underwater (maraqua), and conspiracy theory (jelly world... because it doesn't exist). am i missing any themes? lol

i really like the futuristic city idea though. that would give the stock market a place to exist, and various other games. i don't know if it would pass though, since neopets revolves more around magic than tech in my opinion.

Woah, I totally hadn't realized Neopets had that many worlds... o_0

I wish TNT would actually use some of our ideas... that would be an awesome world. :yes:

I don't like the idea of the bad neighborhood.. I mean this isn't ghetto USA here, LOL. It's a happy themed site! I do think that the Hollywood idea would be amazing. The futuristic world is an ok idea but the Space world is a bit similar so I'm not sure they would want to do things too much alike.

Ghettos aren't only in the USA... <_< But even so, there are worlds that aren't necessarily so happy-go-lucky. When I suggested it I was thinking of a world of just complete crime and destruction, rather...a very urban themed world. Nothing that was inappropriate.

Lutari should be open - but! Then it'd probably just end up like Kiko Lake and Geraptiku, kinda useless. An African themed world would be pretty cool, though. African outside of Egyptian, because that is what the Lost Desert is.

Jelly World and Faerie Land need plots...those random things laying around are so tempting to look at, but don't really mean anything.

Oh really? I must've missed that during my year long break from the site :P

So Jelly world has indeed been involved in a plot? As much as I like it being this secret place, I would like to see it somewhere on the actual Neopian globe.

It was a very small and rather lame non-user-participation plot. Basically a bunch of petpets disappeared and were later reported to have been found at the green jelly eating it. Then they were returned to their owners. Fairly pointless.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!! A new world AND a new plot! Epic!

I don't know if the slavery is exactly kid friendly either, but then again, neither is war.

I really like that idea, Will. (I'm sure you couldn't tell by my reaction. =P )

Next time they create a new world though, I'd really like it to have a point. Most of the worlds are sadly lacking in things to do.

Haha thanks for liking my idea :D

But it'll kinda send the message across that nothing can ever reach perfection or something.

But the technology with the space station is different than what I had in mind. I thought something more in this picture:

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/garcz004/architect...chno-utopia.jpg

Big, perfect. Everyone on top is happy and rich and has everything they need.

But then underneath is a hidden place, where poor Neopets are worked to their deaths, toxic waste from the city above is dumped there, and stuff like that. I know it's not too kid-friendly, but it'd definitely be more interesting for us teens and adults.

They could definitely make a really interesting plot on this, like saving the Neopets and overthrowing the evil corporation that did all this. If any of you ever played FFVII, think something like trying to overthrow Shinra to save the planet.

Guest shanemk

They next neopian world will without a doubt be a little island colonized by the slorgs and you have to pay neocash to get in haha. It would definitely be something TNT would do...having to pay like 200 neocash to get into a place...yea.

TNT should really take some ideas from this topic. :yes: Especially the plot ones! xD

Personally I think it would be interesting if there was a virtual world of some sort (well, Neopets is already virtual, so it would be a virtual virtual world :P ) - like, a place inside the network of computers responsible for running everything in Neopia.

TNT should really take some ideas from this topic. :yes: Especially the plot ones! xD

Personally I think it would be interesting if there was a virtual world of some sort (well, Neopets is already virtual, so it would be a virtual virtual world :P ) - like, a place inside the network of computers responsible for running everything in Neopia.

The Matrix? Neopets style? I'd be interested in participating in a plot like that. XD

I was thinking of making a place called money land where the rich man who build jelly land lives and the trees path and houses are all made of money.

They next neopian world will without a doubt be a little island colonized by the slorgs and you have to pay neocash to get in haha. It would definitely be something TNT would do...having to pay like 200 neocash to get into a place...yea.

Ugh, you're probably right. When a site reaches popularity like Neopets, the next step is to start monopolizing...

Anyone in favor of a Chocolate world!? I mean, we have Jelly, so why not? :P