Predictions

Alright! Anyone, come and say your opinion about what you think will happen!

I'll post my opinion later on....

The villagers went crazy 2 days later, so it is our honour to battle. When the battle is over, the villagers need braaaaiiinnnnssss! So the Brain Tree just have to sacrafice himself to help others in need. So after this plot there wont be anymore Brain Tree.

***Its lame I know***

Guest D Generation X
The villagers went crazy 2 days later, so it is our honour to battle. When the battle is over, the villagers need braaaaiiinnnnssss! So the Brain Tree just have to sacrafice himself to help others in need. So after this plot there wont be anymore Brain Tree.

***Its lame I know***

Totally lol, I don't want the Brain Tree to go...

The new plot says the villagers reappear on Oct. 31. I think we have to make the potion and heal the people on that day. (I hope, that if it turns out I am correct (unlikely), TNT does not limit it to Halloween).

Hmmm....

That's a good point...Right now they're trying to find this spirit right.... scary....

So, anyway.

I think they'll have to cross all of the haunted woods *big plot part for us* and then they'll reach some place, summon him...bleh,bleh...cross back *another thing for us* and when they're back, all is alright...

*just a guess*