i like a girl, but...

hero of time

well have you noticed anything shes into that you are into as well~ just starting a conversation about things that you 2 like or have in common breaks most grounds and assures you wont be standing there twindling your thumbs :)

You want to get to know her before you ask her out. I mean, what if she turns out to be a real jerk?

Plus, it's a whole lot easier once you know her. Just be yourself, because you can't fake a whole relationship.

Why do you think you would scare her?

You should try and just talk to her and befriend her. That way, you can learn some things about her and she can learn some things about you. Then, once you're more comfortable talking with her, you can reveal your crush :)

Just be sure not to come on too strong. And best to act casually, unless she hates casualness

Oh, and don't try too hard, or don't look like you're trying too hard. I mean, you don't want to agree with everything she says all the time and really quickly and everything or else you might just wind up looking like an idiot.

hero,

you can ask her what sort of things she likes to do, maybe find out if you both like the same things (like neopets!), and then if she seems curious or interested, tell her about the things you like to do.

Youth group is already a common thing you both do. Is she in your town? In your school? ask her things about herself.

Don't worry about scaring her, if you are being yourself and she isn't interested, then she wasn't who you thought she was anyway. My son told me that about a girl he thought he liked, who turned out not to be worthwhile to him to get to know.

• 4 months later...
the girl i like is in my youth grupe. but i relly dont know what to do.

:withstupid:

Hmmm.. looks like another tongue-tied guy needs help..

Well, "hero of time"...the best thing to do is to express it..

Don't hide your feelings..

We girls, are sometimes waiting for any move from a guy..

Better move now, to check whether that girl has feelings for you

too..and this could avoid any regrets..in the near future..

Time is precious..

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.