Plots

Doombot

Well there's an Altador plot, which introduces Altador, and is on-going, which you can do.

You can find a guide here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

And then there's the Altador Cup, which is a game where you pick a team to play for and then play Yooyuball and Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise for points for your team. The team who has the most points (well, total points/# of people joined team, I think), wins the AC!

THe next plot will be altador cup coming in earyl summer and ending in well early summer

Actually, the next event is the Daily Dare in March. Just FYI, the AC is also not a plot, actually, but an event.

@Doombot: We had the Games Master Challenge in November. But yes, it's been a while since anything exciting.

I really liked the Altador Plot so another one would be awesome! I'm sorry I never took an interest in the other ones :(.

I've never participated in the Altador Cup so that will be great to try out.

But definitely looking forward to Daily Dare! Free stuff and possibly an avatar for those of you who don't have it :). It wasn't released last year though, hopefully '09 is different!

I can't wait for the Daily Dare! I remember the time when it first opened, when we still had the old sidebar -grumbles a bit- and I've played it ever since. I know I'm not going to get the AAA avatar. I mean, half the time, I barely beat Abigail. ^_^ But you could win some prizes, like books and stuff. I remember this book (I think it was a book) that we got in the Daily Dare, and is now selling for like 1,000,000 NP. (I'm not sure if it was a book. I'm also not sure if the person was trying to rip somebody off, so don't get your hopes up.) So you could make some big money, from earning money by playing the games and getting the prizes!

I hope it does. I mean, why not??? If it doesn't, I'm going to send a LONG complaint letter to neopets.

Need plots! Need plots! *dies*

Seriously, I LOVE Neopets plots. They're probably the main reason I find Neopets attractive. :P

(Although since I'm a content staffer now, I might see things a little differently xD )

On some site, I'm not sure what it was because I was just browsing, it said that a plot would be coming out in May called "The Return of the Meepits." It seemed like a shady site, so I didn't believe it.

As I'm fairly sure the Meepits never disappeared, I doubt they really need a plot to return. I think the source may have been a bit... misinformed.

I'm really eager for another plot too. I like the plots that make you use your mind. I don't like war plots though.

Yeah. I hate war plots too. They're annoying! I espicially hate Battledome, but I'm going to have to train my pets so that I'll be able to get some avatars.

I've had no experience in a war plot so if they'd bring one up, I'd be up to something new :)

Then again, some of you guys are pretty uninterested in that sort of thing XD

*crosses fingers for a plot sometime soon*

I got stuck on the altador plot just because I have no access to my bank account (forgot the pin xP)

I like plots that have a good combination of various elements, with a variety of puzzles, a little battling, a well written story, and so on. :yes: The story for the RoS plot was actually pretty good, although unfortunately it seems they had to rush it at the end. :(

@Stephanie: You can get Neopets to e-mail your PIN number to you on your PIN preferences page. :yes: (and of course, remember to check the URL when you're following a link ;) )

Agreed. The Petpet Park plot was far too short, too easy, and above all too cliché. :P