Hello there.

smileylikeme

Hi Smiley, and welcome! (I'm going to call you Smiley, because it's a really cheery name. Hope you don't mind.) Don't worry; you'll get unconfused in no time. And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. =] The very first thing you must do is to read the rules. Then, you must accept our insanity. (: Then you must join it. :evil: Then, you must not eat any of the cookies we may offer. And you'll be fine!

So, have fun and stay active! We're all helpful and (usually) friendly people. =]

Hi Smiley, and welcome! (I'm going to call you Smiley, because it's a really cheery name. Hope you don't mind.) Don't worry; you'll get unconfused in no time. And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. =] The very first thing you must do is to read the rules. Then, you must accept our insanity. (: Then you must join it. :evil: Then, you must not eat any of the cookies we may offer. And you'll be fine!

So, have fun and stay active! We're all helpful and (usually) friendly people. =]

Thank you very much ^^ I'll gladly join the insanity :D

^Suuuuure you haven't, suuuuure...

Welcome to TDNForums! :D

My name's Stephanie. As well as the insanity the most important thing to do before you do all the posting etc is READ THE RULES. It'd help the mods a lot ;D

Ahahahah.......the cookies. Some are our traditional TDN ones but some are just normal cookies. Choose wisely.... :evil:

Anyways, I'll just cya around now! :)

• 2 weeks later...

When people talk about insanity, they're actually talking about me. ;) I AM the insanity. The pure essence of insanity.

And if you remain confused, just ask. We're all happy to answer questions.

I'm Laura, by the way.