I'm feeling like doing something new...

Well since I'm kinda starting neopets all over again, I'm thinking of doing something that I haven't yet and since I did the all that;

☆ becoming rich $$$

☆ making rare pets

☆ collecting avatars

☆ gallery making

☆ and making some CSS and HTML

I was thinking of training some BD pets this time :evo:

Only thing is that I have no real idea on how to do this economically or at all so...

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do to get myself off to a good start to all this fighting stuff? I would like to actually score high in the next war like event so I need a pet that can actually do that. Currently have a Bori as my main pet

Lvl : 2

Str : 16

Def : 10

Mov : 10

Hp : 11 / 11

I know that this isn't gonna win me any wars or anything so if anyone has some guide I can follow or a good direction I should start going in, I would be bery thankful :wub_anim:

Oh thank you ^_^

Feel kinda silly asking since there was a guide from TDN, but oh well to late for that.

However, on the guide you only say that if you're a beginner that you should start training at the school on Krawk Island and that's good and all but how long should you train there? Also, you say that speed isn't as important as some people seem to think that it is, so what is the importance of all the other stats then? And how long should you use the beginner set of weapons until you should start using something more powerful?

Sorry if I seem a little bothersome at all... :*

However, on the guide you only say that if you're a beginner that you should start training at the school on Krawk Island and that's good and all but how long should you train there

Train there until you have to pay Five Dubloon Coin then switch to Mystery Island because codestones i think are easier and cheaper to come by...thats my opinion anyway :)

Thats the only question i can answer lol

However, on the guide you only say that if you're a beginner that you should start training at the school on Krawk Island and that's good and all but how long should you train there? Also, you say that speed isn't as important as some people seem to think that it is, so what is the importance of all the other stats then? And how long should you use the beginner set of weapons until you should start using something more powerful?

Yup Danielle's got it right. :yes:

And speed isn't important at all because the only thing it will let you do is get certain items that require speed, and those are usually either really expensive or require 200 speed or so, which in my opinion, isn't worth it.

And you should probably change to a new stronger set when you can afford it. I don't think there can be any downsides to using strong weapons. You might want to wait until your pet is about level 20-25ish before you start saving up NPs, because you'll want to raise the stats first.

Also, you say that speed isn't as important as some people seem to think that it is, so what is the importance of all the other stats then?

Basically:

• Endurance gives you HP in battles
  • Strength & defence give you attack & defence boosts in battle (more info)
  • Speed & intelligence allow you to equip certain items

Most battlers I know consider endurance and strength to be the most important stats, and don't really find speed and intelligence worth it. :yes:

And how long should you use the beginner set of weapons until you should start using something more powerful?

Personally I just use sets until I start finding them too weak for my current challengers. But it's probably best to get more powerful equipment early (so if a plot pops up and there's a war, you aren't caught by the massive inflation that results).

Sorry if I seem a little bothersome at all... :*

You aren't being bothersome - we're here to help. :P