Slorgclops

ChaoticFission

actually, they are fusible in Bonju's cooking pot. the reason i ask is because i saw it on the TP and the owner said that it was possible to use the slorgclops for the meowclops avatar. although, this could've been his ploy to get back the 5M+ that he spent on the meowclops and then losing it by fusing it into a worthless petpet.

this could've been his ploy to get back the 5M+ that he spent on the meowclops and then losing it by fusing it into a worthless petpet.

*snigger snigger*

I know I probably shouldn't chortle.. but I couldn't help myself.

I'd be ropeable if I did something like that. But I'd also check the value of the fused petpet before doing something like that too, especially if it costs so much!

Actually, here's an editorial answer from a while ago that'll answer your question:

I was talking with my guild when a question came up... would you get both the Slorg and the Meowclops avatar with a Slorgclops? Or is it just a plain Petpet with no avatar? Thank you TNT! ~kool_slorgs627

The Slorgclops is a completely different Petpet from the two that form it, so sadly, no; you will not get either avatar from it. :(

slorgclops.gif

I have identity issues.

This is question 3903, archived from Editorial Issue 251.

So, the answer would be no.

I noticed that page a while ago Xepha, it rawks as I had no idea you could mix so many things... spent quite a while before that guide trying to make things mix and got fed up with it not working :)

• 3 weeks later...

funny enough, one of my zaps actually got me a rainbow slorgcops. but since this has already been resolved, i went and rezapped it.

i also started keeping track of my petpet zaps now, just for fun. nobody seems to really care since the pet get unzapped if you detach it, but i think it's fun to see what you petpet has been zapped into. the zap log can be seen here