My Ixi's eyes :/

Pesty

Hi! I'm new here, so if this isn't the right place for this, go ahead and yell at me, I can handle it!

Anyhow, my ixi Thuxeamai was painted fire for a long while, and one time when I logged in, her eyes looked different! Sort of half-lidded, a calm, pleased look. This was her normal look, I discovered, and wasn't due to any different sort of emotion. I really liked it, as it seemed fairly unique and my other ixi had normal opened eyes. But then I used a brown ixi mp on her (since it was cheaper than the paintbrush o_O ) and now her eyes are normal looking and I'm sorta sad about it.

Does anyone know about this sort of thing? Is there anything I can do to get her to have that same expression? Any information is appreciated, since I've been curious about it since they became like that! Thanks in advance!

Did the eyes look anything like this?

2.png

That's the "Sick/Hurt" expression.

No, everything else about her look was completely normal, and she looked happy, not sad. I wish I had gotten a screencap of it before I changed her so I could show what I mean!

I've checked all of the emotions, it doesn't come up with any of them. I have no idea what caused it, but I really liked it.

It's just the color it was painted. Some of the ixi colors have the half-lidded eyes, like fire and ghost, while others are fully open like brown and starry. Not a glitch or anything, just based on the color you have your pet painted.

I think it also has to do with whether those few colors are wearing clothes or not. Wearing the clothes, it seems like they are half-lidded. Without the PB clothing, they look fully open.

It's just the color it was painted. Some of the ixi colors have the half-lidded eyes, like fire and ghost, while others are fully open like brown and starry. Not a glitch or anything, just based on the color you have your pet painted.

Huh, I didn't think it was that because the default fire ixi under the rainbow pool has the normal eyes. I was hoping that wasn't the case, but oh well if it is :( Thank you!