The Colbert Report

Lia Seeya

I do so love this man. So much. As I type this, he's ringing a bell and screaming "Telebreon! Telebreon!" The whole episode is about him getting awards taken away from him (or at least that's the recurring theme in tonight's show) such as the "World's Greatest Grandma" award, the Grammy award for Best Audiobook and all that.

Favourite parts from The Colbert Report:

- Cookie monster appearing on the show

- His epic rivalry with Korean superstar Rain

- The joint show he had with Jon Stewart during the American elections

- Him discovering that the sounds fish make can become Mika songs

And many more that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

So how about YOU, Nation? What are your favourite moments?

I don't get to watch his shows all the time, so I only see a couple here or there. I do like his "Tip of the Hat, Wag of the Finger"s and "the Word"s though.

The Word is HILARIOUS. I love it when he did the one about President Bush:

"He is the only president to be attacked by a PRETZEL."

Word: A salted.

I am not a member of the Nation, but I am a frequent visitor though! (I'm an immigrant!)

JOIN US.

JOIN US.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't watch the Colbert Report very often, but I do really like it.

Not too long ago he had Steve Martin on the show. It was just before the Grammys and both of them were nominated in the spoken word category, so they did a lot trash-talking at each other and the other nominees. Oh, and this was just after the whole "Christian Bale Freakout" craze, so they did this thing where Steve kept randomly walking in front of the camera and Stephen kept screaming at him.

Good show. I gotta watch it more. ^_^

I had never really seen any of his show but the other night it was on in the background and I heard some really funny things! It was where he was talking about beer pong giving you herpes.. Oh man, that was lol-worthy!

Me and my husband love this show. We're never up late enough to watch it, so we record it. We have an unopened pint of Americone Dream in our freezer. It will never be eaten!

I liked the Doom Bunker. A werewolf congress and our currency and only food being soybeans. Oh Stephen, how you make me laugh.

I'm sure that someone already said this one, but my all time favorite was when he, Stewart, and Conan all had that fight that spanned the length of all three of their shows.

It was absolute television gold, and I can't believe we don't see more creative television innovations like that. They are GENIUSES I tell you pure GENIUSES!