Is this ok to do?

mxpxrocks222

So basically i had been using the lab map on one of my pets but now her stats are very uneven so i am traing her at the training school. i dont want to use the lab ray on her so she doesnt get any more endurance points...

so what i have been doing is getting pets from the pound, feeding them if hungry and healing them and what not, then zapping them to get their stats up until they change into a cool color then put them back in the pound for someone to adopt.

i dont think there is a problem with this since no one is asking me to do it and i dont get a benefit, but i just wanted to make sure.

thanks for the help!

That is a very nice thing to do. But if you get one that is baddly named then it will have a really good chance as people won't care as much if it is nicely colored...

if you turn your pet into a really rare species, you should have an adoption agency type thing. that way people have to put in a bit of effort before they can just grab a rare pet from the pound. it also allows you to screen who gets to adopt the rare pets.

right now, i'm trying to zap my labrat into a MSPP. i wouldn't mind if it turns into a Jetsam, Draik, or Hissi along the way. even a Chomby or Flotsam. seeing as how this is all random, this may take a few ... years.