Shane for Wax

Do you believe in ghosts?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Yes? No?

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion
    • Give me concrete evidence THEN I'll believe

I do believe in ghosts even thought I have never seen one in real life, which is way I do feel a little scare sometimes at night in a dark and quiet places...

i believe that they exist. Too many personal experiences. The one that really got me was this..... I work in the kitchen in the nursing home. I work as the first shift cook and I am the first to arrive of the kitchen staff. All the doors are locked and lights shut off, etc. the night before. Well, we have a timer we use for when we cook. You set it for your time and when it goes off it starts to count back up. One morning I came in to the timer going off. I go and shut it off and it has on the display how long it was going off. Later that morning, I found out that one of the residents had passed away that morning. The freaky thing is I figured it up that the timer had started going off just a few minutes after this woman had passed away. Many other incidents have happened as well. I'll tell them if anyone wants to know.

I believe in ghosts but, if I have the chance to meet one I want it to be a nice one ^_^ even if I am a scaredy-cat in the dark. :crying:

I'm on the borderline when it comes to ghosts -- I'm rather skeptical about them most of the time, but I always have a nagging voice at the back of mind that says "Hey, ghosts exist. Be careful. Don't look in that mirror for god's sake. Do NOT look at that mirror, do NOT look at-- okay, nevermind. Continue. Good job."

Stupid "Bloody Mary" stories. Reading them at age 7 is really not good for you. :|

i believe that they exist. Too many personal experiences. The one that really got me was this..... I work in the kitchen in the nursing home. I work as the first shift cook and I am the first to arrive of the kitchen staff. All the doors are locked and lights shut off, etc. the night before. Well, we have a timer we use for when we cook. You set it for your time and when it goes off it starts to count back up. One morning I came in to the timer going off. I go and shut it off and it has on the display how long it was going off. Later that morning, I found out that one of the residents had passed away that morning. The freaky thing is I figured it up that the timer had started going off just a few minutes after this woman had passed away. Many other incidents have happened as well. I'll tell them if anyone wants to know.

I'd like to hear them, against all my common sense and better judgment. :yes:

Oh, haha, I remember those Bloody Mary stories. Oh my god, I hated those so much, I was always too scared to try them though.