Newbie here!

Coco

Hello. :D My name is Nicole but you can call me Coco. I've been playing Neopets for over six years but I take breaks every once in a while. What's really unfortunate though is that I forgot the birthdate that I put in my other account so I couldn't log in to it anymore. It's a bummer because with that account, it was my first time accessing the Lab Ray. :( So I started from scratch a few days ago and I've picked up pretty quickly. :) I can now be found with the username 'leianidas' and I'm much happier with it now. Yes, I love Star Wars and 300, and many other fandoms. :D

Hey Coco, and welcome to TDNF! I really hope you enjoy it here. I'm sure you'll like us as long as you don't mind a bit of insanity. (: Be sure to read the rules and all that fun stuff, and if anyone offers, as they undoubtedly will, don't eat the cookies!

Also, feel free to ask if you have any questions or need any help. We're all very helpful and (usually) friendly people. =]

Hi Coco, welcome to TDNforums :D

My name's Stephanie.

Good luck on rebuilding your account back! *goes to userlookup* :O You've already got the WOM avatar! ;D

As some of the other members have said we're a tad insane but incredibly friendly XD

Remember to read the rules and hope ya stay active! ;)