• intrigued by emo styles
  • spends a little too much on neopets
  • needs a life
  • finds joy in cinematography
  • also enjoys photography
  • wonders when the list should end...

ok so the general details are done i guess :graduated:

on to neopets related details?

alright an old friend who i lost contact with introduced me to neopets when i was like.... in grade 4 or something

i lost the account she made for me, thus i stopped playing neopets altogether

neopets became more popular, and all my friends had one when i was in grade 5, so i made another one

the account was bilinchen2525 or something like that.

the account was disabled when i was in grade 6 due to this neomail i sent to a friend whom i actually know from school. the contents can be categorized as a hate mail, but sadly, it was an inside joke. it was one of those childish teasing kind of thing, where it started with her sending a neomail saying "I know you like William! admit it!" and my reply being "NOOOOOOOOOOO i do NOTTTT!!!!! i hate you!! stop saying that!! it's UNTRUEE!!!"

TNT filter caught it and totally killed my vitual life by disabling the account

i stopped playing neopets once again

when i was in grade 8 i got bored, and made more neopets accoutns

bchere was made but i never acutally playing

in grade 10, in my business tech class, the teacher forced an assignment upon us that required us signing up for neopets, yes, the whole class had to do that. we were suppose to analyze sites such as neopets and the information they ask to be filled out when signing up. it was an internet safety assignment.

i created bilin825, but never actually played

a month or 2 ago i was bored and didn't want to study for my exams (yes i failed because of laziness) so i went on neopets

i tried logging into my old account bilinchen25 but i had forgot the fake birthday i used when i signed up for the account. i was too young at the time so i couldn't do a lot on neopets so i decided to set my age at 18 and over when i signed up at the time

so i tried the one i made in my business tech class, and started all over, from a few k of NP

i remembered i had another account, bchere, so i looked it up. but sadly, i could rememeber anything but the accoutn name for that one. (i didn't use my real b-day, e-mail, or anything! it was all fake and jokes)

a few weeks ago i decided to find some sites to help me play neopets

the site i used before a jadedneo, but sadly that site was abandoned long ago.

and this is how i found TDN! i've been using the avatar checklist to help me and the updates and reminders on the site is wonderful!

in my quest to find hidden avatars, i realize somethings are way too expensive for me to purchase! thus i checked out the lending forum, but i didn't sign up

today i saw in the updates the NC mall had this valentines goodie bag update. it linked to a thred in the forum and i saw on the second page many people said they want find it. i decided to find it myself too. when i did find it, i made a screen shot and saved it

i signed up in the TDN forum, and posted my screen shot in hopes to help those who haven't got the goodie bag, because v-day is almost here.

then i got bored and decided to write about myself, and the experiences on neopets that go me to TDN!

for more coverage about me, there's this web site i made in grade 7 or so... (yes it's crappy) but it's about me!

http://www.bchere.piczo.com/?cr=1

it includes pictures and stuff i like

also it has a crappier version of the daily clicks you must do!

and it has a few pages about making a site and using html (but it's so bad it's not even funny anymore, most of them are broken...)

for videos of me here's my youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/bilin825

i usually upload at least one video every month

buying something from my neopets shop would be really helpful!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bilin825

i just started neopets again, and i am uber poor

i don't even have enough np to use as collaboration for some expensive stuff through the lending program! (one of the reasons why i didn't sign up for the forum earlier)

and here's just my lookup, layout's crappy i know

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=bilin825

Have fun reading ALLLLLLLL THAT! lol :evil:

Wow, that was like an epic novel! Woohoo! I got frozen once because I was talking about pass this pass that too much and they thought I was scamming someone. Pfft! They never responded when I sent an appeal! One time someone told Neopets I was scamming people when I wasn't doing anything at all of the sort and they froze without proof, I swear!

Anyway now I lie low and stay out of their radar. :S

Welcome!

Wow, that was like an epic novel! Woohoo! I got frozen once because I was talking about pass this pass that too much and they thought I was scamming someone. Pfft! They never responded when I sent an appeal! One time someone told Neopets I was scamming people when I wasn't doing anything at all of the sort and they froze without proof, I swear!

Anyway now I lie low and stay out of their radar. :S

Welcome!

i know! i sent an appeal too and they never responded!!

and lol why would you tell them you were scamming? i hope that account wasn't a good one XD or you would of lost a lot D:

Oy vey, that was long! Well, I see I don't need to warn you about our amazing insanity, as you seem to already possess plenty yourself. So welcome! And in the event that anyone offers, please don't take a cookie!

I was holding a contest via my shop front and I guess that isn't allowed. Someone said that I wouldn't really give out prizes and BAM! Frozen! The horrible thing is that I WAS giving out prizes and lots of people could have testified to that! D:

Well now I know you aren't allowed to hold contests so oh well. It was my oldest account from 8 years ago.. ;( I miss it!

You know, I had an account quite a few years ago, but lost the login info due to a period of inactivity. So I created this other one, and have had it for 4 years tomorrow without a single problem, but my roommate whom I introduced not even 8 months ago has already been suspended twice! I never understood how people could be frozen or suspended, heh.

Hey! I'm Deepti, and I guess I'm new to TDN. well, then again, I'm not because I've been going on this site, since forever, but I never made an account for the forums, and if I did, I forgot about it. xD You can add me anytime, and I'm a very friendly person!

Hey, glad you've chosen to introduce yourself to this extent! You must want to be here for a long time XD

Well, anyways my name is Stephanie and I hope you really do stay active ;D

Cookies, yes try if you dare but other than that we're completely harmless......*shifty eyes*

*ahem* yes, we are :yes:

I guess you've already read the rules by now so I'll cya around!