Wheeler's Wild Ride

amitybelle

ctp_1080.gif

Click To Play!

Get the Lenny going by using the up arrow to speed up and the down arrow to put on the brakes. Pressing the left arrow key will lift up the front end of the bike, while the right arrow key raises the bike's rear wheel. Hit the space bar to change direction and flip the left and right arrow controls. The left and right arrow keys and the space bar can be used to do tricks while airborne, such as flips, wheelies, and 180s, which will earn you some extra points along the way!

Go play! I'm just about to myself :].

Guest shanemk

Kinda annoying game. 1.00 np ratio.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's not that bad, but it's not really worth it. If the NP Ratio was higher, then maybe I'd play it more often.

Something I can't help but notice is that you seem to have an infinite number of lives. Hrrmmm...

Practice, people :P. I've managed to get past a few levels. It's fun but won't be on my daily list, either.

No practice is not doing it. I just don't understand how to speed up enough...

Bah, I just read a tip on Neoboard. Play in low quality if you can't make it to level 2.

I still don't really like it... boring game.

Let it slide is much more interesting in my opinion.

Mm... I don't much like it. It'd be okay if the NP ratio were higher, but with the skills/luck required, I haven't managed to break 200 points so far, which only earns 200 NP. And it's kind of frustrating...