New Signature.

Alice

I like it a lot. Saw it on your New User/Welcome topic and was wondering if you made it yourself.

And sure enough now I see that you did make it yourself, LOL. I'm a big twilight fan too, but also not a fangirl...

I think you are going for subtlety and I notice that you like small fonts, so I'm sure it was a conscious choice,

But the signature text almost goes unnoticed...you could consider making it bold or perhaps giving it a glow?

I think you are going for subtlety and I notice that you like small fonts, so I'm sure it was a conscious choice,

But the signature text almost goes unnoticed...you could consider making it bold or perhaps giving it a glow?

yes, i was thinking about the glow as well, maybe i'll remake it later. :>

I don't plan to read the books now but I might read them in the future. And I have this really annoying "friend" who will punch you if you even think about touching her Twilight book. She is mega-obsessed.

And I like your siggy, even if it's not my type.

• 10 months later...

iKitsune wrote:g-man430 wrote:beatrizg126 wrote:HI....Im Beatriz from spain....loves to travel and talk about anything. Hoping to meet new friends here.

Como estas? Me bien y cansado. Como te llamas? Me llamo Jacob. Que pasa? Hasta la vista.

Dial the llamas? What?

Translation: How are you? Im well and tired. What is your name? My name is Jacob. Whats going on? See you later.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.