Food club bets

ChaoticFission

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a 6k profit, this is my favorite game, because I seem to be able to use it even when flash gams take 500seconds to load :P

well there are no clear safety's but there are still decent odds - I think I'm gonna go for it. Guess I'm hoping TNT will change the ratios so some of them are a bit more obvious.

OT note - chaoticfission your KQ tag is making me CRAZY cause' I can't play KQ on my stupid dialup!!! I wanna play!!!!

EDIT - Here are my bets for today:

Current Bets

Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings

3605 Shipwreck: Federismo Corvallio 2546 NP 4:1 10184 NP

3605 Hidden Cove: Franchisco Corvallio 2546 NP 7:1 17822 NP

3605 Treasure Island: Young Sproggie 2546 NP 7:1 17822 NP

3605 Treasure Island: Gooblah the Grarrl

Hidden Cove: Scurvy Dan the Blade 2546 NP 4:1 10184 NP

3605 Lagoon: Peg Leg Percival 2546 NP 7:1 17822 NP

3605 Lagoon: Sir Edmund Ogletree

Hidden Cove: Scurvy Dan the Blade 2546 NP 4:1 10184 NP

Treasure Island: Gooblah the Grarrl

Hidden Cove: Scurvy Dan the Blade 2546 NP 8:1 20368 NP

Treasure Island: Gooblah the Grarrl 2546 NP 4:1 10184 NP

3605 Shipwreck: Buck Cutlass

Lagoon: Sir Edmund Ogletree

Treasure Island: Gooblah the Grarrl

Hidden Cove: Scurvy Dan the Blade 2546 NP 16:1 40736 NP

3605 Hidden Cove: Bonnie Pip Culliford 2546 NP 6:1 15276 NP

Total Possible Winnings 170582 NP

wow I actually got 9k profit today from a few random bets :woot:

Hmm... looks like my strategy is good (pay less and earn more)...

care to share? the more strategies the better. i just like to bet when i can ensure a profit, hence my "low-risk" betting strategy.

*arghh* i have to double post again in order to bump this topic.. (don't kill me angry TDN gods :))

for today's bets, just bet on anyone with conjunction of Gooblah the Grarrl in Treasure Island. that's pretty much what i did.

Yup I find today's bet quite good as well, hope I can win some profit back (I made a loss a few days ago)..

Hmm.. think I'll start following this when I can. Hope it pays off (sounds like it has been for you guys, even if just minimally), as I'll be betting my max on everything (5088/bet o_O).

Sorry for double posting, but did are you guys still doing this? Or did I miss all the fun? :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Don't fear double posting any more! Deepti is here! -puts on superhero cap- How much did you make today?

:O I guess today is not our lucky day then... better luck next time!!

• 2 weeks later...

*waits patiently for the next set of bets*

I'm also interested in what this "formula" you're using is, and I understand if you didn't want to share it (people stealing credit and such). Only saying this because I'm use a bunch of us wouldn't mind posting our bets/results after using the formula (I know I wouldn't). Regardless, I shall continue to wait ever so patiently (It's a gift, patience :P)

In reality there is no "formula". What we do is we take a "safe" bet, and base your bets all around that safe bet. A safe bet would be one where you have a 2:1 or 3:1, and the rest of the ones are 10:1 or higher. So what you do is you bet on the safe bet, then tie it with other bets in other categories. That way, you're bound to make some profit.

For example, say the safe bet has the ratio of 2:1, and you can bet 1000 NPs per bet.

In another category there the ratios are 2:1, 4:1, 5:1, and 11:1.

So you bet on the safe bet, and then tie it with the 2:1, 4:1, and 5:1 in the other category. You can ignore the 11:1 since it's very unlikely that he'll win.

So your possible profits are 4000, 8000, or 10000, and you only spend 3000. No matter what, you'll get something.

And if there are two safe bets, you can start betting triples.

I saw a safe bet today, so feel free to try it out and good luck to everyone!!

hey guys. sorry that i have been mia lately. just getting swamped with work and coming home tired. if any of you find good bets, please post them.

with regard to the formula, i started keeping track of the ratios and the winners, but realized that the ratios were subject to change at random times during the day. due to this lack of stable data, it made it harder to track and record the information.

overall, for now, i believe the system to be pseudo-random with higher payouts with higher risk. in other words, if you play safe bets, you will gain np 99% of the time, but it won't be as much as you would gain if you place a high-risk bet. the flip-side, of course, is that you can lose all of your np in a high risk bet as well.