Hello hello.

Alice

hello everyone, my name is alice. I really just noticed that TDN had forums, so here I am. :)

I also stumbled upon the forums because I was looking for other forums powered by invision power board other than my usual one.

so like ...

yeah. : D

Hey Alice! Welcome to TDNF! I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure you'll like us, because we're very friendly people, as long as you don't mind a bit of inanity (: Be sure to read the rules and all that fun stuff, stay active, have fun, and if anyone offers, don't eat the cookies!

Other than that, feel free to ask me or anyone else if you have any questions. That's what we're here for. =]

Heya Alice! Welcome to TDNF! My name is Will, or if you can't remember that, you can just call me by display name, Unstream. We're here to offer help or just chat, whichever you like :). Feel free to browse around all of the different boards, and I hope to see you around on the boards!

Oh, and just a friendly reminder to look at the rules, or else the mods will feed you to the meepits! (jk :D, the mods don't bite... much :P)

Welcome alice to the insane world of TDNF! :laughingsmiley: I hope you enjoy your stay with us! *cookies on your right, cakes on your left, but all the dark chocolates are mine!!!*

If you are unsure of anything feel free to ask! We are here to help everyone.

Anyways, anything battledome-related is my specialty. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia.

*runs back to the staff meeting*

Hey Alice, welcome to TDNForums :D

My name's Stephanie.

Great you've read the rules. We're incredibly helpful and a tad 'insane' in a way ;P but we're pretty much a friendly bunch of people.

Our exclusive snack table is open 24/7 so be sure to check it out XD Try the cookies it you dare....

Well, that's pretty much it. Hope to cya around!

thanks everyone, and yes, i've read the rules, thanks. :]

this is all pretty much the same as jnf, though a bit larger,

and I will have to get used to no shoutbox. ;p

Hi and welcome to tdn forums.

If you are wondering why we don't have a shoutbox, it's because people were always breaking shoutbox rules and we would spend all our time watching it. :P. And also, it was making the forums less active because people would chat instead of posting threads...

Oooo, a second Alice...I hope you are even a fraction of the awesomeness that is our current Alice.

If you haven't met her yet, I'm sure you'll see her around. She's the one pwning the news into submission.

I'm Tara, also a New Team member, and I love helping out new members. Seems like you've got the lay of

the land when it comes to forum information, but if you haven any questions or need Neopets help, Just Ask!

See You Around! Thanks For Joining!