Pet adopting

*(Lady-Rose)*

It's not exactly post numbers anymore; it's how well you're known and basically the staff's general opinion of you. (Or so I've heard.) (Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.)

As for the donations, you go buy sand here!

It's not exactly post numbers anymore; it's how well you're known and basically the staff's general opinion of you. (Or so I've heard.) (Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.)

Thats about right :) We do have an auto-reject policy for pet lending requests coming from accounts with less than 25 posts, but past that its mostly based on what we see of you. Your Neopets avatar count, and the general appearence of your account is taken into consideration as well.

As for the donating thing, I'm not sure where the rumour started that you have to have donated to borrow pets from us - thats certainly not the case lol We won't reject you simply because you haven't donated! All the funds on that account go towards buying the items for lending and covering the pound costs when we lend our pets though, so we really do appreciate it if you can donate... but we in no way require you to do so if you don't want to.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Icy Izzy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Icy Izzy if you have any questions regarding this action.