What games..

Mimii

I thought it'd be interesting to see what games everyone is REALLY close to getting on the high score list for but aren't quite there.

For me it'd be Super Hassee Bounce and Shenkuu Tangram. I am so close that it's frustrating! :grrr:

How about everyone else?

For me, Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway and Hannah and the Ice Caves. If you see my other topic, you can see I was NEARLY on HATIC. Roar. I can finish BBB too. Haven't done so on this account yet, I should probably. It's easy to get the trophy. Mostly I'm lazy and just get as as far as sending the score to get 1,000 then quit.

Kou-Jong and Tanagram for me..but heh still a really long way to go on them. I can win world challenges at Typing Terror but that's about it.

It has to be Volcano run like I said earlier. I tried really hard but I just couldn't get there. I had given up on it a long time ago haha

P.S My 700th post!!!

Stowaway Sting. I'm close to get a trophy on reset day, but I need to score about 200pts more, which isn't easy.

Otherwise, still trying for Petpet Rescue and Extreme Herder. Again, on reset day only. I guess I lack of luck or patience.

Shenkuu Tangram, I love that game! It's the only one I am good at :P Not too bad at Kash Basher tho... But not even CLOSE to Hogh Score!

I'm not very good at flash games....I managed to get reaaalllly lucky on Magma Blaster, but that's it. I don't have very good hand-eye cordination or fast reflexes. I would love to know how some people get such high scores.

well, the secret is this: they sit at home for very long periods of time trying for the high score while they could be outside playing some sports.

the alternative answer is: they are older players who really have nothing better to do than sit around and get high scores.

the alternative alternative answer is: the high score could belong to a hacker who just hasn't been caught yet.

ps: if i have offended anyone, it was unintentional.

I am 21 points away from the high score table in Usuki Frenzy, then again I've been near but not quite on the high score table for a long time now and I just don't see it happening any time soon :P

i'm confused.... how come your name does not appear in the high scores tables? *scratches head*

Special Six games. As long as you're on the High Score table with the max possible score by the time they hand out trophies, you'll get a Gold one. You'll keep on getting 750 NP per day for it as long as you remain on the table.