Mysterious Valentines Cards

Tam

Just to let everyone know, Mysterious Valentines Cards are restocking once again this week in the gift shop. They restock in batches on about 150 and cost approx 500np. They can be used to get the valentine sidebar or sold for about 38K.

They seem to be restocking at about every second restock, which is random. They go pretty quickly, but as you can only buy something every 5 secs, everyone has a chance. Ive also noticed that all the other shops seem to be a little slower today than usual?

The shops restock randomly, no set time limit. There could be a five second difference in a restock, or, unfortunately, a much longer time. No guarantee that the MVC's will restock every time.

That's according to my own experiences, I'm not sure if the shops have switched since then.

How about we set up a little trading thing? Like one person buys it and sends it to someone and the receiver sends it back when they get the theme.

An MVC is a one use item x-x They disappear as soon as you send it, you get the theme, and the receiving person just gets a neomail and the theme. That's why they're somewhat expensive when they restock in such large quantities.

Both the sender and the receiver get the theme, and I was just going to send one to myself, so that I could get the theme.

However if I get a hold of one I'll post in this topic, and see if another user wants to receive it. Then more than one person can benefit.

Can you send it to an account under the age of 13? I know you can't send one from one but does it work the other way around?

Well, people have sent me items on my under13 account so I don't think this is any different :P

I'm hoping to do this with my friend and I. We split the card's price between each other :D

Amitybelle, if you still need someone to send it to you, I'd be happy to do it. I haven't managed to get one of the cards yet, but I'll try, and if I don't... I can afford to spend a bunch of NP on one from a user shop. :yes: