Spell book HELP !

jessiew

Okay, I got the coordinates 18, 9. Try there, and be sure to look in all possible spots for the book. It's REALLY easy to miss one. (I did this step about 5 times because I kept missing a spot. Very annoying.) If that doesn't work, try entering the coordinates again. It's been known to produce different results... Hope it works out for you!

Thnx but it doesnt work now either, the books just change place all the time. Cause if I click on place there will be a book, and when I click on the same place again there is another :S i searched trough the room like 7 times, but still I cant find it ... :/

Thnx for trying to help ....

It sounds like this particular step is acting a bit quirky for you... when you do get back on it, try clearing your web browser's cache to flush out any old data that might be interfering. :)

• 2 weeks later...

try the spell book finder at sunnyneo.com, when i was looking for it the same thing happened for me! every time i typed in the coordinates a new coordinate came up it took me at least10 times to find the rite one so keep trying ^_^

the link that TDN offered didn't work for me, so i had to manually walk to the right library room :P

*headdesk*

A quote from the guide:

To get the spellbook, find the coordinates for your Sleeper constellation and then input the values in our Spellbook finder. Our finder will tell you the coordinates of the room where you can find your spellbook.

Then, all you have to do is to enter into the library and click on any of the doors. Look at the URL of the page and insert the X and Y coordinates of the room you want to visit in the appropriate spots (as demonstrated by the example below). Remember, in order to find the good room, you have to use your own URL with your own coordinates.

http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.ph...7eaba&arcx=X COORDINATE&arcy=Y COORDINATE&cmhv=af1a1a91ffd7f42c378c09769fe7ce75

As we already mentioned only a few lines up the page, this URL is only an example, it's meant to show you where you need to put your coordinates. Everybody's URL is unique - if you read the last four paragraphs or so, you should know how to find yours.

Get it? :P Sorry if I'm being a bit antagonistic, but despite all our efforts it seems that we're not being clear enough...