You can send 5 times again today!

BlackJaguar

I absolutely love this sending scores 5 times a day thing! I make about 25k a day now, and also on my side account. It's fabulous! I'll be rich in no time! :woot:

I absolutely love this sending scores 5 times a day thing! I make about 25k a day now, and also on my side account. It's fabulous! I'll be rich in no time! :woot:

Playing games on your side account is against Neopets rules and could get you frozen at the second they notice it, or if someone reports it. For your own safety, do not play games, earn nps or items on other accounts that your own main account.

Playing games on your side account is against Neopets rules and could get you frozen at the second they notice it, or if someone reports it. For your own safety, do not play games, earn nps or items on other accounts that your own main account.

Technically it's not a side account, it's really my sisters. I know all of that.

Of course! I keep the neopoints there instead of moving it around. I usually buy my neohome furniture with it. =) Why do beds cost so much anyways? Like about 40k for a nice looking bed. =P I have like a whole set except for the bed.

Technically it's not a side account, it's really my sisters. I know all of that.

It's still against rules. You cannot earn NPs on somebody else account. In fact, you shouldn't even have the password to it.