Shenkuu Tanagram Game Guide

amitybelle

I made a game guide... not an extreme one that's going to get you an avatar or anything but I felt like making one. Let me know what you think! TDN can have this for their game guides if you like. If it's any good :P. Makes sense to me.

http://www.neopets.com/~Rosammett

Its a great, easy-to-follow guide!

Post count doesn't really matter anymore, as Ian said somewhere and you're pretty well-known already so you could try out sometime! :D

I haven't really done it myself but maybe mention a bit of the hard mode?

Really?! I don't think I have enough posts/not well known enough to apply but I would love to sometime :P.

It's really not about posts. It's about your content abiblities. We hired some people who had never posted before their application (such as BlackJaguar) ;). And being on opposite side of Earth is currently a big advantage too...

What I don't understand is how that person got like 5000+ for their score?! I play in Normal mode, I solve it always within 20 seconds and the highest I have ever gotten is a little over 3100! Oiy!

wow nice guide!! I was previously looking for a guide to this game but I have been busy preparing for exams so I skipped it. I have never thought of making a guide for myself haha

What I don't understand is how that person got like 5000+ for their score?! I play in Normal mode, I solve it always within 20 seconds and the highest I have ever gotten is a little over 3100! Oiy!
I've wondered the same thing. Maybe they're super amazing and manage to finish in like, ten seconds. I'm sure it's possible. I don't try to go amazingly fast 'cause it hurts my hand :P.