Krystina

Well we're glad you decided to officially join us! I really hope you like it here. I'm sure you will as long as you don't mind a bit of insanity. (: So, the basics: Be sure to read the rules, stay active, have fun, and whatever you do, DON'T eat the cookies!

Aside from that, feel free to ask if you need help or have any questions. We're (usually) a nice and helpful bunch!

Hey Krystina, welcome to TDNForums! :D

My name's Stephanie.

Aw, your xweetok is so cute!

Hope you stick around and have fun with our 'insanely' friendly spirits! (:

Yes, read the rules (a very important part of keeping this forum clean and spam-free) and I'll cya around!

~*~Welcome~*~

Well we are glad you decided to join up I suppose if you've been around a while you

probably know your way around, but just in case here is my traditional welcome post.

Helpful Links:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.