adoption application help

azallia

I'm applying to adopt a neopet. i've never done it before so i'm not really sure what all i should include in the app. i've read all the rules multiple times and i've started on the app (it isn't finished yet) i was just looking for a little feedback.

thanks a bunch

link to app:

http://www.neopets.com/~zannavek

rules:

http://www.neopets.com/~ceanaoi

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post multiple copies of the same topic in different areas. Ask me or another mod if you're not sure which one to put it in. :) The other topic has been deleted.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well I'll be honest I didn't take the time to read all the rules, but I did read your entire application and I thought it looked great. It's creative and pretty. It is unfortunate that your account is so young, that might hurt your chances. And you might talk a little less in you introduction about how you quite once before and little more about why you came back and why you love Baby Chombies. Other than that though I really enjoyed it, and if the user is willing to wait for your account to age I don't see why they wouldn't let you adopt her.

Well is their anything unique or special that you are going to do?

You seem to be a good writer and pretty good at graphics. Maybe you are going to enter her in the BC a lot, or write her a custom story line?

I've only applied to adopt a pet once but I ended by saying that I keep all my pets well feed and happy. And that every pet I have on my main account gets a custom story line and a custom pet lookup. It just shows the users that I value all of my pets individually and that I take the time to make each pet stand out. It's something unique I do with my pets that not everyone does.

So you could think of something special like that, which shows your love for the pet as different or more than someone who just likes to collect painted pets.