My new set

tigrasnowscar

Gah I must be tired - it took me 3 attemps to write please (the word I want to keep writing in places?)

Anyways, on topic. Here is the 1st set I've made since.. well whenever I was last on Neopets. I've made a few others since but let's just focus on this one to start with.

I'd love to know your opinions :)

tigra_maraquan1_av.giftigra_maraquan1_sig2.png

It's great Tigra. I love the tag line, and the non traditional way you incorporated the petpet. I will say though, and Livvy may laugh at me cause I just told her this, I would suggest centering it. Of course I like things centered cause I'm OCD, LOL, but most people center them and I think it looks less cluttered that way.

p.s. Micamone I like your set too. I hadn't noticed it before. Very elegant and nice color choices.

Good start!

I'd make the sentence easier to read (bolder perhaps?) and add some bevel or stroke effect to your name on the ban.

Animation on your avvie is tad too fast in my opinion.

Rated : 8/10

Thank you for the comments guys

FTXG; I tried centering it but the petpet makes it larger at that end so it looked weird I thought..?

Xelpha; I did try bolding the sentence but, at least to me, it seemed easier to read un-bolded

To all others; I have taken your comments on board. I don't seem to have an original version anywhere on my PC so I'm unable to edit the text or any other layer easily, but I do for my other sets so I'll try incorporating your suggestions into those

Thank you again guys ^_^

Tigra xx

EDIT: Slowed the animation down by 1ms per frame, and increased the length of time the last frame (ie all white letters) shows, any better?

Yep, definitely better on the avatar XD

And for the sentence, I would have had a glow effect around it or something. I still find it too hard to read :P. Near the middle... or perhaps it's just because of the font.

And for the sentence, I would have had a glow effect around it or something. I still find it too hard to read :P. Near the middle... or perhaps it's just because of the font.

Hows about this one?

The background is lighter (and different as I just redid it from scratch!) and the font is still the same style but I switched from script to print:

tigra_maraquan1_sig2.png