Up for Adoption: Cloud JubJub

Chichimiri

Hey everyone,

I have a zapped cloud jubjub up for grabs. Free, no strings attached whatsoever. I tend to zap adopted pets for the avatars and 'donate' the cool painted pets as a goodwill gesture. The petpet will not be attached and there are no items attached. You get the pet and that's all.

So mail me and let me know if you are interested. Will be first come first serve unless a special situation pops up.

Thanks!

P.S. And no, the Halloween Ixi is not up for grabs ;).

• 1 month later...

May i adopt it if i can please neomail me on pokegirl191 thanks.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on a board where the last post was more than 21 days ago. Check the timestamp at the top of the last post first! ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooh! I like this idea. I may have to put my lab ray experiments up for offer or trade. But not until I'm finished with the ALP pet lending chains, though. Unless, of course, something really juicy happens...

All I ever get out of the lab rays are negative stats! You are so lucky! I still love the Cloud Jubjub you gave me before! *hugs it* Pretty soon it's gonna get dressed up..! :D

I would love to have it, but I see it's already been adopted. Plus, my new account isn't four months old yet. It's very nice of you to give it away though!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The original topic was inactive. PM me if you want it re-opened! :) Note that only Pokegirl191 will be marked for a minor rule break, since everyone else had posted because the topic was bumped up.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.