5 score February.

Bob_the_Bunny

Ha, I wish they explained the 5 scores thing on the first day. I was a bit skeptical on taking the risk. :/

But its great for us gamers. More nps! :D

I wonder why TNT still hasn't announced the keyquest news, they released 2 new mini games today at least.

wow thats great! Now I don't have to wait till neopet birthday to get this great deal..

I never noticed TDN giving the news about the chocolate Key quest board. I am a little disapointed :( (but TDN never missed any news so I am a tiny miny iiny weeny disapointed)

I loved the juhdora smothes.

I never noticed TDN giving the news about the chocolate Key quest board. I am a little disapointed :( (but TDN never missed any news so I am a tiny miny iiny weeny disapointed)

I loved the juhdora smothes.

Top view of the board have been posted on our coverage. We didn't find the marquee before it was released so we did not announce it. Make sure not only to rely on our news but also our coverage pages. Content is the way to go :P. lol But all this is off topic.

I'm planning to earn at least 150k on each weekend of the month XDD. From Flash Games!