Excuse me, I'm awesome.

Syz

Heyyyy. I'm Syzyrgy. Gil is apparently a taken display name, so you can call me Syz. ^_^ I've been on Neo since Y5, but I'm just restarting now.

Pufferfish are cute.

I hide behind sofas.

I have pneumonia and a partially deflated lung.

I have no other thinks for you. Ask questions if you're really curious, I guess.

~*~Welcome Awesome~*~

I Mean Syz...I guess what I would like to know is, what are you into? With regards to Neopets.

Avatars? Customization? Trophies? Contests? Restocking? Games? Stamps? Whatever the heck else?

And, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. Sorry about your pneumonia and your lung I know that can't possibly be any fun.

My best friend who's allergic to most antibiotics got pneumonia at Christmas and it was pretty scary.

Hey Syz, welcome to TDNForums, my name's Stephanie ^_^

I guess you got the best welcome above, they're the best links on the site!

I started playing neopets in mid-'04 then took a break and now I'm back and playing with TDN's great coverage! :D

Now I'm an avatar hunter and there's a great ALP here rebuilding at a rapid rate.

Feel free to ask any questions, PM one of the members or start a topic yourself, we're an 'insanely' helpful bunch (:

Remember to read the rules and I'll cya around!

Hey Syz! Firstly: AMAZING name! Secondly: Welcome to TDNF! I hope you enjoy it here! You'll be alright if you don't mind a little insanity (: Anywho, I'm sure the other two have already said this, but I'll say it again because, well, that's what I do. Make sure to read the rules, stay active, have fun, and if anyone offers, don't eat the cookies!

Also, don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions. That's what we're here for. =]

~ Livvy

Welcome Syz to TDNF!!

FutureTXGovernor already gave you the initial rundown of everything you might need to survive navigate TDNF so I'm just going to wish that you would enjoy the insanity your stay with us. :D

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia.