So.. I got a gold trophy

tigrasnowscar

Ok, so this is a complete golating topic.

I'm sorry but it doesn't happen too often for me!

This month, after getting 3 scores that equal what was the current top score and one score beating it I was all "yeah I'm going to get gold" but then when TNT decide to review scores on the 16th or something silly like that and they do it in alphabetical order, not chronological order (unless by coincidence everyone alphabetically before my username happened to beat me score..?) and I get a little annoyed and I don't play for a few days.

Then I think 'what the hey' I'll try again and on my 3rd attempt I get the TOP score! (Revel Roundup: 260)

I couldn't believe it!

So happy!

No score reviewed the next day.. Best thing of 2008

No score reviewed the following day.. Kacheek day

So yesterday, I get the score reviewed.

And today, I have my gold trophy :woot:

Has anyone else managed to get a trophy for any game and wanted to celebrate?

Tigra xx

The only gold I have is for the caption contest, which technically is not a game,

but I am SUPER PROUD of it so I'm going to brag here anyways, LOL!

Personally, I think you have every right to, as whenever I've entered I haven't even made it to the few that are selected for voting so well done ^_^

Tigra xx

Congrats :)

When did you receive the trophy?

Well my score was reviewed last night as my flat mate called me (living in halls so internal calls are free and we're soooo lazy!) to say my score was up, and when I logged in I had the neomail from TNT saying my score had been accepted, but it wasn't until this morning (about midnight NST) that the trophy appeared in my lookup (but it could have appeared 5 minutes after I went to bed for all I know?)

I've been wanting to post since I got the high score, but I thought to wait in case 2 other people had managed to get 260 before me (in which case I'd get the silver) or if for whatever reason TNT never got around to reviewing my score before February, but now it's been reviewed, the trophy is on my userlookup.. IT'S MINE! I don't have to worry about a gloating thread back-firing on me (I don't think?)

I know it sounds so gloating and big headed but I am so super happy about it and I want to share that with you all :yes:

Tigra xx

Congratulations on your shiny trophy! :D

The only trophies that I've obtained are the easy trophies (Cheat!, Cellblock, DON I and II, Punchbag Bob, Pyramids, Snow wars) so I think its not as big as having a high score to the rest of the neopians!

i was ONE slot away from a Bronze trophy on Wise King XD

I was a bit.. annoyed that i did not receive a gold trophy though for Eliv Thade.. actually..

I submitted a score of 2,570 at least to the Eliv Thade. Now i know they were having problems, cause they were off early this month, But they actually never got back to me until i neomailed them TWICE, they gave me my 1000 nps, and that's it. But at the TIME i submitted my score, it was a Top score, Maybe i wasn't the highest to submit at the time still, But if the table isn't up-to-date, i think that's a bit.. unfair...

I'm currently aiming for the Hannah and the Ice Caves trophy. Still failing at the Snow Beast Attack! level, so I haven't advanced to a further one. And also I got the avatar for HATPC, but not quite the trophy. :(

Guest shanemk
Ok, so this is a complete golating topic.

I'm sorry but it doesn't happen too often for me!

This month, after getting 3 scores that equal what was the current top score and one score beating it I was all "yeah I'm going to get gold" but then when TNT decide to review scores on the 16th or something silly like that and they do it in alphabetical order, not chronological order (unless by coincidence everyone alphabetically before my username happened to beat me score..?) and I get a little annoyed and I don't play for a few days.

Then I think 'what the hey' I'll try again and on my 3rd attempt I get the TOP score! (Revel Roundup: 260)

I couldn't believe it!

So happy!

No score reviewed the next day.. Best thing of 2008

No score reviewed the following day.. Kacheek day

So yesterday, I get the score reviewed.

And today, I have my gold trophy :woot:

Has anyone else managed to get a trophy for any game and wanted to celebrate?

Tigra xx

Here's a question, how did you place at typing terror? I always make it to the end but maybe you know the rules on how much NP you get, did you just do great on the accuracy? Cause i never get below 98% accuracy on it :/ I want to place in it.

Here's a question, how did you place at typing terror? I always make it to the end but maybe you know the rules on how much NP you get, did you just do great on the accuracy? Cause i never get below 98% accuracy on it :/ I want to place in it.

Oddly enough I still remember that game!

I got 100% accuracy for it, but for the 1st round I got something like 4 x 100 point robots, 6 x 20 point robots & 1 x 5 point robot so that set me up for the rest of the game (presumably that was my best ever score of 3,753?) That was back in the day when scores weren't reviewed so I started off in Gold but before the end of the day I was pushed down to Silver.. It's all chance really (the same with Revel Roundup!) :yes:

I'm sorry I can't give you more helpful information :(

Tigra xx

EDIT: Also if you look at the top score and round it up to the next 100, then subtract 1,100 from it then that's the score you should be aiming for by the end of the 5th round (with the full number of lives and 100% accuracies)

Yay I finally got the Usuki Frenzy trophy!! Even thought it was a bronze but I still enjoy the process of aiming for a trophy...